Author Topic: Free Guild  (Read 355 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Free Guild
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:36:43 am »
One of my characters is the leader of a hand-me-down guild and I have no plans for it. If anyone doesn't have the money and wants to start a guild, post here or PM me.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

bilbous

Re: Free Guild
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 11:46:47 am »
It might help to mention the guild name.

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 11:47:57 am »
Yes, it might help.   :)
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 12:09:44 pm »
May not be too important. The one who takes the guild leadership will probably rename it right away.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Adash

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 12:23:10 pm »
Does you guild have a guild hall?  I'll be on from time to time if you want to give me a TOUR and show me the place.  What are your expectations?  I am DEFINITELY looking for my own guild to own and guide/lead.....

Magitex Glossenique

bilbous

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 12:51:46 pm »
I'll bet it is the waddling garofalos!

If there are no other active players in the guild wouldn't it be better to let it die? I suppose that is off topic and Volki is entitled to do whatever she wants with it.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 02:54:20 pm »
Well, saving someone the creation fee is a nice thought ... but ... I would prefer a guild made by a player who gave enough thoughts about its purpose and settings, and to be able to do that, one may have played long enough that the creation fee is no issue anymore.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »
What does a guild cost nowadays? 20k + 5 players?

This is a terrific idea for someone who wants to form a noob guild. No money or members needed plus you can change the name once its handed over to you.

It doesn't matter what its called or who owned it previously. Just snap it up and start spamming players about joining your wonderful guild.

Pro tip: it helps if you tell people that you plan on training a lot so that yall will have an easier time conquering all of hydlaa.. And tutorial town.

bilbous

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 07:52:24 pm »
I'll give you a million tria for it sight unseen! Prolix could use a little support for COACT despite having no ambition to do anything in particular.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:17:00 am »
No guildhouse. No name.

If you're interested, PM me since I can't tell who is serious in this thread.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 03:42:50 am »
I'll trade ya my pulled off scab collection for it.

Adash

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 09:35:54 am »
NO guild-house = ZERO value

bilbous

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 11:15:58 am »
Won't somebody think of the Zombie members?

She did offer it for free to a good home. I think it was a generous offer too, I just don't know how many new players come around to take advantage of it.

You might have better luck, Volki, if you put up some OOC notices in the game, say in the tutorial area, not every new player finds the forums right away.