Author Topic: Why is my thread locked?  (Read 939 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Why is my thread locked?
« on: March 24, 2015, 03:51:34 pm »
http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=41960.0

Why is it locked and where did the comments go? There is no mod statement as to why.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
Re: Why is my thread locked?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:00:04 pm »

They even deleted my comments because it made them look bad. I didn't know this was North Korea and censorship was still the norm.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:01:42 pm by MishkaL1138 »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 05:09:46 pm »
I'm guessing they haven't heard of the Streisand Effect.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 05:34:04 pm »
I feel like some healthy, moderated debate is a good idea for the forum. I'm, personally, a major supporter of homosexuality, but I'll do my best to stay neutral on this. I'm definitely towards the younger side of the active PS community, and I know people wayyyy younger than me who talk about homosexuality maturely (and people older than me who talk about it immaturely, but that's where moderation comes in). Even if the marriage feature won't be changed in the near future, I think it would be fine to debate this, and it seems like the rest of PS wants to as well (considering all the previous threads on that topic). My vote is for the thread to be unlocked, because as long as it's moderated and kept civil, some really good ideas could emerge from that thread!  :sorcerer:

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 06:09:35 pm »
I feel like some healthy, moderated debate is a good idea for the forum. I'm, personally, a major supporter of homosexuality, but I'll do my best to stay neutral on this. I'm definitely towards the younger side of the active PS community, and I know people wayyyy younger than me who talk about homosexuality maturely (and people older than me who talk about it immaturely, but that's where moderation comes in). Even if the marriage feature won't be changed in the near future, I think it would be fine to debate this, and it seems like the rest of PS wants to as well (considering all the previous threads on that topic). My vote is for the thread to be unlocked, because as long as it's moderated and kept civil, some really good ideas could emerge from that thread!  :sorcerer:

Not going to happen until some in the higher spheres get down from their horses. And I'm afraid that won't be happening.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 06:18:08 pm »
Hey man... they deleted my post too.. All I did was post a pic of some ps characters with a colourful flag behind them... o.O

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »
Almost all of the forum community is asking to at least make this a discussable matter. I think that should be allowed. Whenever anything LGBT-related is mentioned, it either gets corrected or deleted, but I think it's time to change that. My suggestion is that we have a forum poll over it to see whether or not this should continue, or for more accurate, honest results not ruined by multiple forum accounts, we could message our vote to a neutral party who will tally it up to see what will happen.

***UPDATE***
It appears that there was a similar pole in august, and the majority said that the rule is wrong. Should we have a more specific one on whether or not it should be allowed to be discussed?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:40:54 pm by Demagul Riwe »

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 06:50:47 pm »

That sort of approach works better with a democracy.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 07:46:22 pm »
Mine was erased as well.... hmmm.... well, I am not encouraged but I will wait a day to hear what the reasoning might be from the hierarchy before responding....

RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

bilbous

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 09:37:27 pm »
Quote from: Children's Rainbow Brigade
are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

How do you not expect this result by now?

PS The marriage functionality is completely lame to begin with, can be easily ignored and should be disabled, if you ask me -- which nobody did.

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 10:23:58 pm »
I suggest a Gay Pride Festival for the citizens of Yliakum.

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 10:31:47 pm »
Mine was erased too....

probably just because I'm a badass though :P

I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 10:48:09 pm »
You are thus gay by association!  :-X  ;D  \\o//  ;) 
Seriously though, I think that's what everyone's afraid of.  Sad, it is.

Mouli

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 01:38:22 am »
But honestly I don't see why you should care about any evil acts from "them" nowdays. "Their" game is beyond death, there is little meaning of changing policies of the game people do not play and never are going to play. Planeshift IS democracy and majority of "us" already voted to move along. I suggest you do so.

Tuxide ? is it you ?
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

Pierre

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 02:54:28 am »
Open this up, it's important for all of us, especially those of us in favor of gay marriage and who love the marriage button.  Open it up darlings!!!