Author Topic: "Paladin has kicked you from the game for cheating"  (Read 400 times)

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
"Paladin has kicked you from the game for cheating"
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:13:54 pm »
I had just logged on today in the arena. Not five seconds later, I'm kicked from the game. For cheating, somehow. "Paladin has kicked you from the game for cheating." Log back in, I'm in the tutorial. Try to /tell paladin, but no such player exists. No GM gives me an answer.

What the hell was that? And how could I be cheating if I was only in the arena to roleplay last night?
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: "Paladin has kicked you from the game for cheating"
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 03:29:30 pm »
As far as I remember, this Paladin routine is an automated mechanism to prevent speed or map hacks. A few years ago, I got some warning messages from that thing for no reason. Seems it does not always work as expected, probably especially if there are package jumps in the connection? No clue, but don't worry too much about it.

Shatterkiss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 06:22:32 am »
I've been kicked for using speed hacks a few times despite the fact that I don't even think those exist for PS. It's just a information mismatch  between the server and the client, I think.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 07:15:12 am »
That's a paddalin.

Eleirit Kcelmien

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 08:49:00 pm »
ouch! did you report it to flyspray? ask to get that fixed in the Unreal channel