Author Topic: New run_me_first.bat  (Read 2745 times)

Ghostslayer

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 08:22:05 am »
Yes, it is possible to have all of the five MD5 tags not check out.  Only way you will get it to run is to redownload all of them.  Download one file at a time and don\'t use a download accelerator program, they are notorious for messing up downloaded files.
Or if you don\'t mind downloading the game in one piece, you can get it here
Blitzers Guild
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.

Plane$hift

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
...Ill try...
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 08:50:33 am »
Ill try your advice...and I do have the md5sum thingy...right now Im 5percent done with the one picec thingy...I really hope it works... but ty for your advice even if it doesent :D
You have to create your own world of magic and fantasy...

Plane$hift

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 09:33:55 am »
OMG you guys cant believe how happy I am...I JUST GOT IT TO WORK...ty for the link you gave me...I just cant wait until Im really playin!!!!!!!!! Cya in game!!!
You have to create your own world of magic and fantasy...

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 12:13:54 pm »
It always makes me laugh when someone shows their error message, which happens to contain a sentence starting with \"To fix this,...\" and then say they don\'t know what to do. :)

Ryguy, as yours is a system error and appears not to be related to the game, I would suggest doing what it says. The run_me_first.bat file is simply a group of DOS commands which are ran when the file is double clicked. Thus, if there was something wrong with the .bat file itself, simply nothing would happen.

You appear to be using an old Windows version, so I can\'t really help you any further (it\'s been years since I touched anything older than XP). I can guess that something is wrong with your drivers, or a part of your OS isn\'t functioning as it should be (possibly due to viruses or corruptions).

Titanium_Nerv

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2004, 05:11:15 am »
Thanks man!