Author Topic: GRR :(  (Read 717 times)

Aerig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
GRR :(
« on: February 03, 2005, 06:17:39 pm »
After tonight\'s update the same directory I mentioned is still missing. Fix this please  :))

I deliberately installed CVS because I want to start doing something constructive for PS. Please help me do that by getting this working.

NOPTE: Last thing at night here but ... it looks like the same error I reported earlier. VIS there is no www/secure directory --- obviously lpease make sure that the directory exists in CVS and that it does not breach your own website security.

... Either that or get me a low priority logon for frgagnetics that I can use to do the same job ( I would prefer to be able to tinker with this tho ;) )

I do work very hard and fast once I have a setup I can work with, even when I am unfamiliar with it.

Warning: main(../secure/db_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\config.php on line 2

Warning: main(../secure/db_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\config.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening \'../secure/db_config.php\' for inclusion (include_path=\'.;c:\\php4\\pear\') in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\config.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: db_hostname in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined variable: db_username in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined variable: db_password in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 9

Notice: Undefined variable: db_name in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: page in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\commonfunctions.php on line 223

acraig

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 06:35:54 pm »
inside secure/ you need a db_config.php file that has:

$db_hostname = \"localhost\";
    $db_username = \"planeshift\";
    $db_password = \"planeshift\";
    $db_name = \"planeshift\";
?>
----------
Andrew
"For all I know, she's lying, everyone's lying; welcome to the Internet"

Uyaem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 02:46:31 am »
You might also want to turn off notices in your php ini file, since

Code: [Select]
Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\index.php on line 17
Notice: Undefined index: page in f:\\www\\htdocs\\planeshift\\serverconsole\\commonfunctions.php on line

are neither errors nor warnings, just \"notices\" and they get pretty annoying, especially after having logged in. ;)

Code: [Select]
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 02:47:33 am by Uyaem »
The internet is "the terrorists'" most important weapon, they say.
Wrong.
Fear is their most important weapon.
Ours is our freedom.

Aerig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 10:56:03 am »
Thank you :D I will try that.

:D I usually do not use E_NOTICE but I decided to leave the flag on when I installed PHP on my new machine, since I am also working on another project that I want to be pristine wrt to E_* warnings etc.

Aerig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 01:12:22 pm »
Okay :D I got it working and you were right about the notices being non-fatal .. thanks you  :)