Author Topic: I the server down?  (Read 246 times)

t_mann09

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
I the server down?
« on: March 29, 2005, 09:32:15 pm »
Every time i go to it it loads to full but then sits there and wont move but i know im doing it right beacuse i was on yesterday, and i tried updating it. Does anybody know?

Externals

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:14:14 pm »
The server is up and running. Maybe you just have too many things open. Restart your computer, close unneeded programs that take time to load, run the updater, and give the planeshift time to run by itself. (Actually, today it took me about 2 minutes on that loading screen.)
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.   :P  Xantherus Icer  :P

Kwip

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 10:46:22 am »
Since this is still pre-alpha the code often has bugs in it.  For this reason the server is often down.  Sometimes this happens because a bug crashes the server other times because the devs are rebuilding the server code.  To check if anyone is on the server visit it\'s web site at laanx.fragnetics.com  It also contains other various server information and news.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 10:47:42 am by Kwip »
Lurking in that space between -             \The\____
 trying to see what is off both ends -        -----\Mad\_____
  but the confusion and chaos looks so fun -     ------\Bard\
   that I must now jump down twixt them both and dance the dance

Externals

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 01:41:52 pm »
Well theres always the posibility of the server being down at the exact moment you tried to get on. If not, just be calm and patient and let it load.
Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight everything with fire.   :P  Xantherus Icer  :P