Author Topic: white boxes over heads  (Read 168 times)

Jayko

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
white boxes over heads
« on: June 10, 2005, 04:37:10 pm »
i hope this is the right place to write this, but here we go....

finally i got the game to run despite some problems with me having to turn off the sound to the game and restarting the computer thousands of times (well actually it was only 8-10 times), and now i can walk arounf the city and see it in its tuly beatifull glow...but there is one problem: above every head i see a white box, and that all a white box with no text or anything, and as i\'ve seen on screenshots that box isnt supposed to be there, so i wondered if there is anything i could do about this?

hope you can help me.

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 05:06:20 pm »
Please, don\'t take me wrong but use the search button.
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

DivineLight

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 08:05:41 pm »
Or better go  for solution Here
Every one will die in pain except those who were less pain for the others, while they were.....

.~\'| MyBlog | FireFox | Gaim | \'~.

Jayko

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 07:07:10 am »
yes i now there is another topic about these boxes, i also searched for it in the beginning, but unfortuantely after using those methods i still have trh probelm, thats why i made a new thread. the problem only occurs ingame, not at the character generation screen, or at the startpage, which the other threads were about. but thanks for your replys :)

EDIT: sorry i didnt look at the link, yes thats the problem im having thanks for it :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 07:08:46 am by Jayko »