Author Topic: Need Characters for a story, ...  (Read 921 times)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
Need Characters for a story, ...
« on: August 09, 2005, 07:06:04 pm »
Well I am the next three weeks on vacation, and will have plenty of time, so I decided to write a story.

Why I am posting here? simple, while the plot *could* still work with the characters included now, but the more the merrier.

While the plot is neither fully developed for now nor I want to spoil anything by releasing info ahead, I can say that it will get pretty creepy and such.

Well anyways, now to the request, I would need both the authorization (I will take it for granted if you post your character info her) to use and info about your character.

Should pretty much look like this:

name: (self explanatory)
race: (same as above)
description: (A description of your character\'s looks; should include (but is not restricted to) character\'s height (if possible in meters because I dont know how to calculate with feet->meters) and weight (if possible in kilogramm), haircolor/style, eyecolor, marks, can also include a picture of the character EDIT: clothing/armor and weapons(magic? which way?) of course,...)
personality: (A short description of your character\'s personality; also includes how he/she acts in sressed situation)
status: (wether the character is adventuring/exploring or not)
Quotes (Optional): (A few (or more) quotes from your character could help me emphatizing on him/her)

Also to be noted that I can only build in characters I recieve before my departure at Sunday.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 07:07:00 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

zimkid

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 01:08:48 pm »
name: Fras Kelar
race:Klyros
description:My character is 1.6m tall,he is a blue kylros,he weighs around 40 kilograms,lots of scars on him,has dual broad swords,likes to summon fire and control it(red way)
personality:Nice and friendly to people he likes,alignment is evil,in a stressful situation,he would kill the person causing stress,or fly away
Quotes:none

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 01:33:10 pm »
Go ahead and use Phinehas. Don\'t abuse him, you know who he is, what he\'s like, and how he acts. Don\'t do anything to him that I wouldn\'t do. If you need any info, just ask.

Azzule

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 01:59:42 pm »
-name:Azzule
-Race:ylian
-Discription:1.70m tall, white coloured skin, brown eyes, blond hair and beard
weilds duel steelfalchions, balanced in all ways (has got all glyphs) but prefers red way, quite a adventeras personality
-Personality:friendly to both people he likes and those he doesn\'t even know, alignment neutril, very cocky attitude to thise he does not like, in a stressful sit he would try to avoid a fight or bluff and run away

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 02:19:58 pm »
Originally posted by zimkid
has dual broad swords,likes to summon fire and control it(red way)

Originally posted by Azzule
weilds duel steelfalchions, balanced in all ways (has got all glyphs) but prefers red way,

Sounds like some people need to work on more original and realistic characters... :P

Azzule

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 03:12:44 pm »
my character is realalistic it is my character on planeshift (wats more realalistic to a planeshift story then that?), anyway i don\'t mind any changes done to him and why carn\'t a character have duel steel Falchions and all glyphs and be realalistic i can show u my character and u can see for uself, and plus all my money went on magic glyphs not levels (which i do regrete when in a duel)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 03:30:41 pm »
Originally posted by Azzule
my character is realalistic it is my character on planeshift (wats more realalistic to a planeshift story then that?), anyway i don\'t mind any changes done to him and why carn\'t a character have duel steel Falchions and all glyphs and be realalistic i can show u my character and u can see for uself, and plus all my money went on magic glyphs not levels (which i do regrete when in a duel)

It just seems a bit 0ber to me, ..., all glyphs, two falchions, hmm you seem like a multitalent, ...., it\'s hard to build a character into a story who is good at all, ... I will look what can be done, ...

and please try to rephrase your posts, I can\'t make out what you are meaning
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 03:45:32 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

steuben

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 04:27:06 pm »
name: steuben vicosa
race: human, Ylians
description:
   height: 6\'2\" (1.85 metres)
   weight: 190 pounds (86 kilogram)
   hair: longish, a dark-brown
   eyes: olive
   clothing: simple linen shirt, unbleached,
                 dark brown pants,
                 heavy boots
                 dark grey cloak
   weapon: sword, marked with a scalloped ring near the hilt. see vicosan blade
fairly skilled in red way, familar with the other ways.

personality: wolverine without the angst. basically a soilder that has been on the sharp-end a little too long. prefers not to use violence. but will use it, tends to be a bit brutal and sharp in its application.  is bound by an oath to three things do his job to best of his ability, to work for the betterment of the community, and something else... i \'ll have to check.

when stressed is more willing to thump then otherwise.

Quotes:
q: \"who are/were you?\"
a: \"simply a smith.\"
----
\"brute force gets the job done. finesse merely impresses the boss.\"

i think it is a place to start if you need more info let me know.

converting feet -> metres ~ 3/10
converting pounds -> kilograms ~ 10/22
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 04:27:55 pm by steuben »
may laanx frighten the shadow from my path.
hardly because the shadow built the lexx.
the shadow will frighten laanx from my path.

derwoodly

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 04:16:12 pm »
Yack Blacktooth
Male, Ylians
Description: Medium hight, stocky build, unkempt, smelly, foul breathed, thug.  Black hair, black rotting eye tooth that contributes to his ill temper.   He wears stained patched leather armor. Carries a longsword and a battle axe.

Personality:  Despite being an evil murdering thug, he is never lude.  He kills to live and lives to kill because he knows nothing else.  Abadoned at the age of 5 he somehow managed to survive 20 years in the sewers and alleys of towns.

He carries a longsword and a battle axe and can wield both at the same time with some skill. Oddly he often does better in battle when force to fight without any weapons at all.

His real key to survival is his constitution. He has an iron stomache, does not care what the temperature is and has been left for dead more times than he can count.  However he can only count to three.

Quotes:  dyin ith nit the reason fer livin. -- His pappy said that too him when he was young does not really know what it means.
Ahhhaaeyee. -- Battle cry.

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 04:44:31 pm »
Name: Jekkar
Race : Enki

Height: 1 : 82
Weight: 56 Kilo\'s
Fur: White, sometimes stained because of the tough and disgusting sewer environments
Eyes: Blue eyes , right eye scarred(encounter with authority\'s)
Clothing : Heavy guirass, beige/black pants no shoes or boots at daylight , Cloak and black tunic at night.
Weapon of choice: Glass daggers and short bow .

Thief , assasin and cheat by profession.Skilled in dark way , alchemy and backstabbing .

Family: Parents  are both thieves and Animal trainers.One missing sibbling , went out at night and never came back.

Personality: Paranoid and supicious , despises authority . Leader and member of several known and secret anti- government  organisations. Does not quickly trust people.

Feels often cornered when in large crowds but observes and study\'s his foes before entering their chambers at night to put a sword to their throats while their asleep.
Skilled in the arts of thieving and decievement , and has only few friends.
Needs some one to follow and give him commands.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 04:52:00 pm by Jekkar »
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal