Author Topic: Legend of Mitaki Shinito Two: Birth of Ikatim Otaru  (Read 668 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Legend of Mitaki Shinito Two: Birth of Ikatim Otaru
« on: October 22, 2005, 09:14:50 pm »
As Mitaki stood on top of the Laanx Statue in Hydlaa, he thought back to his past. He let thousands die because he was scared, and hid himself like a coward, while his friends and family were all slaughtered. He kept stabbing himself, not with blades, but in the mind, the pain of losing them was too great.

Meanwhile, the Dark Ones of Yliakum were planning an attack on Mitaki. They decided that they were going to strike when Mitaki was most vulnerable. Upon raising an army for the attack, they began to wonder why Mitaki kept resisting them with such aggression and hate towards their kind.

As the army marched to Hydlaa, Mitaki spotted them from atop the Statue of Laanx. He jumped from the statue, and ran towards the gates connecting Hydlaa to Ojaveda, ready for a fight. When Mitaki came face-to-face with the Dark Ones, he raised his blades, and vowed an oath,

\"You may slaughter as many as you wish, but for each life lost, you will suffer each one of their deaths when I reach you...I swear it!\"

The army charged Mitaki with all of their might! Mitaki jumped into the air, and landed in the middle of the vast army. He began striking them from the center, and charging deeper as he fought. One-by-one, they Dark Ones fell, and there was just one left...The General of the army.

He ran away after Mitaki raised his blade to him. Mitaki felt that this victory was meaningless, he did not accomplish anything by merely defeating soldiers, he needed to hit the Dark Ones with all of his might, and destroy them before they caused anymore suffering.

Upon hearing Mitaki\'s words, the leader of the Dark Ones began to wonder something...What would a reflection, a complete opposite of Mitaki, do to the world? Murder countless people? Destroy a large number of cities? The thought pleased the Dark Ones, and they decided to send a single man to Mitaki.

As Mitaki was staying in Kada-el\'s Tavern, they would reveal Mitaki\'s true form....A darker, destroyer of lives. The person they sent, was none other than the Dark Leader himself, to unlock Mitaki\'s true path, his destiny to destroy...

He found Mitaki sleeping in one of the rooms, and raised his hand over Mitaki\'s head as he was asleep. Using a curse of the Dark Way, they made Mitaki a killer, a destroyer...Yet, there was one thing they did not realise, they had not changed Mitaki, they doubled him. Two sides of Mitaki, Light and Dark...As the Dark Clone awakened, he said,

\"...I am Ikatim Otaru, Warrior of Shadows.\"

Then, Ikatim raised his blade to the Dark Leader, and killed him with one quick strike.

\"I will be looking forward to our future battle, there can only be one Mitaki...And I intend to win.\" Said Ikatim.

Ikatim jumped out of the room window, and left a trail of blood on the floor. When Mitaki awakened, he saw the corpse of the Dark Leader, and noticed the trail of blood, leading outside of the room and trailing on the ground.

\"What the...Who could have done this...?\" Mitaki said, as he followed the trail of blood.

The blood seemed to just...Disappear, Mitaki had reached the end of the trail, and noticed a burn mark on the ground where the blood had stopped...

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 09:21:30 am by Suno_Regin »

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 02:42:44 pm »
/me waits patiently
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 02:46:11 pm »
I won\'t release the next one for sometime, people seem to hate this one...So I might not release it at all

But this one was kind of...dull, \"dark ones\" was a name that came first out of my head, so it drove people away ;P

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 02:06:54 pm »
Personally I think that it is the begining of the story, so if people found it \"blah\" then they should give it a chance. Who know\'s it could turn into a really attention grabber. Hopefully you will make part three and if not......

/me still waits patiently anyway
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 02:09:28 pm by zorbels »
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 02:35:08 pm »
Thanks, I will...I just need to figure out what the future events will bring

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 03:19:27 pm »
remember to put your friend the Master Ranger in there helping you :P

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 03:26:35 pm »
Meh, we\'ll see :/

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 03:33:52 pm »
actually, I can send you an example of Farren in fighting as he is in my story that I am writing... and belive me, he is far from invincible, just fighting very inexperienced people :P But only you and select others get to see it cause it is only the beginning of a long story.

Added: BTW, good job so far. I don\'t care about names like \'Dark Ones\'.... Makes it a crapload clearer as to who they are :P
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 03:36:55 pm by Farren Kutter »