Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1078 times)

mufler

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • The Rails
Hello
« on: April 11, 2006, 01:49:53 pm »
Hello

I\'m new to this game and looking at the site and reading the forums i just can\'t wate to get into some action and meet some freinds :D

Well sorry back to the question, i\'m very confused about the amazing grafics on the game and the fact that its free!
Is there any need to pay at any time to acces sertan areas or get sertan privilages?

And if not - This game gets a 20/10 :D :D

PS: i added my sig is that ok?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 02:01:08 pm »
Hiya! Welcome to PlaneShift :)

Your sig is fine, so no worries there. PlaneShift will always be free - and a very cool thing, that. This is a hobby project done entirely by volunteers (who have real jobs to support themselves), so there is no need to charge anyone for anything. The price community members pay is just patience, since because this is a hobby, development isn\'t as fast as it would be for commercial games. We are just at version 0.3 right now, so not even 1.0 (and not even beta, more like early alpha) so there are definitely stability issues - but every bug is looked into and fixed with the help of our testers, regular players like you :) By just hanging around and sending us a bug report whenever you see something off, you help in development.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 02:01:41 pm by Karyuu »
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

mufler

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • The Rails
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 03:24:57 am »
Oh, that\'s really cool, not every day you see a game on the internet with sutch standerds.

and if it isent even at BETA yet then waw, what a game it will be when it is!!!;)

zorbels

• Forum Addict
  • Screenshot Queen of PS - EX GM - Strawberries <3
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 10:33:45 am »
Welcome to planeshift mufler. Hope you enjoy your time spent here in the community and WARNING this game can be very addictive. :P See you in game ......
   I've been outside, it's overrated and the graphics suck!

Connavar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 10:44:34 am »
Hi Names Konnavar, Connavar, and Kontar =) I\'ve played alot of online games including Guild Wars World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, and a little MUD called Nightmist.

Can\'t wait to get in and explore game, but I can\'t seem to log in   sever says failed did I do something wrong?

Einnol

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Plakkem Hverrjanor Guild
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 10:58:24 am »
Unfortunately, it seems like the server is down right now.

Check server status here

If the \'Time\' and \'Report Time\' in the left sidebar differ by more than a couple seconds, it is a good indication that the server is down.

Edited to say...
Oh!  And welcome to PS mufler.  :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 10:59:50 am by Einnol »

ou8i8uo

• Hydlaa Resident
  • =^.^=
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 11:16:25 am »
Well welcome to PS Mufler

Oh, that\'s really cool, not every day you see a game on the internet with sutch standerds.

and if it isent even at BETA yet then waw, what a game it will be when it is!!!

Looks like we have another addict here folks.[/b][/color]

mufler

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • The Rails
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 01:18:53 pm »
Hehehe, yes i\'m doing farly well, i\'ve joined to help new new new players on there way, having lots of fun, loving the skins and everythink els is fine and dandy :)

PS: i hope it\'s ok to post guild name son here i dident mean to advertise or enythink, sorry just on most games you get blocked :o

*edit*

Oh, sorry to post two times in a row i forgot to menchan, my user name is acro, so if any body needs anycompany i\'ll be glad to join :D

Don\'t apologize for a double-post; just don\'t make one ;) These forums have an \"Edit\" button that you can use at any time to add more information onto your posts, instead of making more.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 01:47:25 pm by mufler »

beau

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 07:03:33 am »
welcome mufler, to the forums and the the planeshift community. i hope you enjoy your time here. oh, and if you have time, swing by ojaveda and meet me in the tavern for a drink!

if you want to. and watch out for rogues!