Author Topic: Sigs by Ithorius  (Read 750 times)

Ithorius

Sigs by Ithorius
« on: October 12, 2006, 01:37:50 pm »
Alright, if you've not noticed yet, I really enjoy making siggys... infact its become such a hobby of mine that I'd like to flaunt some, of course you can see my newest int he sig currently... But theres others...

I don't have photoshop, nor any other photo editing equipment, just MS paint, and the net... So this is pretty hard for me, I know most of these arent that good, but I try. :sweatdrop:

Credit to www.cooltext.com for the nifty name banners. ^^
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:41:39 pm by Ithorius »

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Sigs by Ithorius
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 01:39:20 pm »
Have you tried using the GIMP? It's completely free and has a Photoshop-like feel :]
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Ithorius

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 01:42:54 pm »
uhh, no i've never heard of it before, though i'll have to check it out... I really could use the help in image editing ^^'

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:44:07 pm »
Me likes this label thingy in the link :D

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 03:38:03 am »
uhh, no i've never heard of it before, though i'll have to check it out... I really could use the help in image editing ^^'

i'm a noob but i'm sure i could show you a trick or two, as well as give you some tuts :)
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Xillix Queen of Fools

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 08:18:03 am »
Been working with the gimp lately. Ralleyon Josephoenix and Syilph gave me some aid and advice on what is below tons of fun and i am learning alot  :sorcerer:

your sigs are very nice btw i like how you seem to capture the spirit of the person.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 08:20:19 am by Xillix Queen of Fools »

josephoenix

• IRC Op
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 02:42:49 pm »
Have you tried using the GIMP? It's completely free and has a Photoshop-like feel :]

In fact, cool-text uses the GIMP to generate its images. All of those generated images on their site are through built in GIMP scripts that are (iirc) written in Scheme. So, if you install GIMP you can use the Script-fu menu (probably called something that makes more sense now, haven't used gimp in a long time ;) ) to get the same effect.

>.>

Also, fwiw, herein lies my take on Xillix's sig.

josePhoenix
Sir John Falstaff: "Let the skie raine Potatoes: let it thunder, to the tune of Greenesleeues"

Cherppow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 04:50:47 pm »
Hi,

nice work. I especially like the Granden signature. It has a calm and stylish look about it. :) Keep it up!

Ps. and nice work josePhoenix. o/

sniper91

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 03:56:04 pm »
Hey, do you think you could make me a good signature?? The one's you did are awesome.

Srenkarth

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 11:14:21 pm »

I love that program!

And yeah, these  are really nice pictures for just being made in MSpaint, will you do more?