Author Topic: Question about the demo....  (Read 953 times)

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Question about the demo....
« on: January 27, 2002, 04:15:51 pm »
will there be NPC\'s to interact with, so we can know like that dude is a shopkeeper guy adn that dude over there is so and so. or is it just gonna be like a big empty world?

and will there be a map?

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"

Kerrick

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2002, 04:55:28 pm »
What would be the point of having \"a big empty world\"? Of course there will be NPCs we can talk to - we just won\'t be able to fight.
There is a world in which I am alone.
A world which nobody can enter.
A world which nobody can know.
This is my world.

- Anonymous.

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2002, 04:59:21 pm »
All NPC\'s will probably have a name and have some interaction, it could be a simple \"get out\'a my way sonny!\" or an extensive quest summary like \"Three of the palace guards disappeared three days ago and we found their bodies chopped up and in the moat this morning. I think it all started when......*blah blah blah*\".

But I doubt the NPC\'s will have not enough importance to do nothing.

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2002, 05:05:58 pm »
Originally posted by Kerrick
  What would be the point of having \"a big empty world\"? Of course there will be NPCs we can talk to - we just won\'t be able to fight.

kerrick but we wont be able to do ANYTHING. just walk and talk. so there is not much of a point in having them cept to know i start this quest here and to get your bareings straight.

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"