Author Topic: Resurrect, Hijack or Moan?  (Read 1689 times)

drah

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Resurrect, Hijack or Moan?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 12:13:00 pm »
But that might create more work for the mods. ;)

Which is why I suggest splitting up the Wishlist area in categories as they've done for PVP/PKing.

This would:

#1 Reduce the amount of duplicates and allow people posting similar suggestions or expansions on previously discussed ideas to keep it contained to relevant threads without playing the hunt-the-related-thread-that-isn't-already-locked game.

#2 Allow the settings team and dev team to have an easier time reviewing all the suggestions/wishes/etc when they come to work on different aspects of the game.

neko kyouran

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 07:56:32 pm »
I'm actually in the process of formulating a nifty little post that does just that.  It's just like everything else around here, its a slow going process.  (It's been in the works for many many months now.)

RL needs comes first you know.

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 01:42:59 am »
You mean something like this, Neko? http://hydlaa.com/smf/index.php?topic=8216.0

Ironically, that thread was locked and vanished into the heap of lost wishes. It was also not very easy to find.

I, too, favor an outline style organization of childboards for -easy- access to related topics. A simple move puts each and every new thread in it's place (old ones will take a bit longer).

neko kyouran

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 01:52:19 am »
Yes, very much so like that.  And that one was locked becuase it used to be stickied, but once the boards changed, all the links became broken.  2600 threads to go through takes awhile though.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:58:00 am by neko kyouran »

Raleigh

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 05:36:24 pm »
There is always a Frequently Asked Questions list somewhere. A Frequently Requested Features list will also help a lot like that one mentioned  there.