Author Topic: Guess the picture  (Read 5697 times)

LARAGORN

• Veteran
  • Facts dont cease to exist because they are ignored
    • View Profile
Re: Guess the picture
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2007, 12:27:17 pm »
Ok a couple of guesses here;

1. a section of a family crest

2. An evil enimy from Dragon ball Z or another show or game.

3. Your self portrait of your Kran character.

4. A depiction of your mother in law :D

All great truthes begin as blasphemies- SHAW
Adraax KCP Adraax Forum

bilbous

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:29 pm »
Well, I am definitely disappointed with you people. You claim to be gamers and cannot identify a graphic from one of the most iconic board games of all times. Here is the original scan rotated upright.  Here he is with some other counters. Can anyone tell me what game it is from?
Each piece is about 1 inch (2.54cm) square.

The main playing board came in two pieces that folded in half. There were a number of sub-boards that were lightweight cardboard each of which had a different terrain theme. The main board was for movement and recruiting, the three counters with no writing are stack counters for different factions. When two stacks of different faction occupied the same spot on the main map one of them must become eliminated and battles were fought on the sub-boards.

LARAGORN

• Veteran
  • Facts dont cease to exist because they are ignored
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2007, 06:07:10 am »
Sory to disapoint, but I have never claimed to be a gamer, so look over there
Perhaps these are from D&D, but I wouldnt know as I have never played the game :(

All great truthes begin as blasphemies- SHAW
Adraax KCP Adraax Forum

bilbous

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2007, 09:45:25 am »
Well, sadly, here is my final clue. The name of the game is written on one of the game pieces shown. Now I expect someone to guess it just by the process of elimination.

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2007, 10:01:03 am »
Is it pieces from the game 'Titan'?

Wiki-Link

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

bilbous

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2007, 10:11:30 am »
Ding-ding-ding! Thankfully elimination was unnecessary!

Jus opinions

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2008, 10:08:33 am »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 20 days.

-Not too long, hunh compared to OUR PS going on,- will go on..and on...and on...  http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm274/jus_opinions/johnny_keep_walking.jpg
--[coujn't get the Around the World one.]

[Can anyone -and evidently forum legends/ Connoisseurs/ moderators(?) here- tell thus,what is the longest gapped reply here as when one is Unsure to start a new topic?]

Here is a picture, maybe not too uncommon to decipher, and too panaromic to appreciate, even with a headache, frost bites, or ...! But what i instead ask of you is to give me the original link and/or some background /your review of the picture taken.

Happy hunting!

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm274/jus_opinions/everest_mackenzie2.jpg

The original link has the 4103*494~ 2MPixel one. Hope someone can post it before i have to do it!
"...Paintings they evoke mystery and, indeed, when one sees...pictures, one asks oneself this simple question- 'What does that mean'? It doesn't mean anything...mystery means nothing either, it is unknowable."
-René Magritte

ThomPhoenix

• Testers
  • Forum Addict
  • A Phoenix, what'd you expect?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2008, 10:25:57 am »
You might want to obfuscate the image name. Now it was quite easy to find :P
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full22.html
We're not evil. We're simply amazing.

Jus opinions

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2008, 10:47:33 am »
You might want to obfuscate the image name. Now it was quite easy to find

Aye, "Yes, that is the answer. You are...mmm... you are smart." Well, least they are not dead mountains!

And here is the link with some background, -http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap050306.html.

Wish the above link was all Zoom-in-out-able as the link you gave, -great link!  :)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 10:55:45 am by Jus opinions »
"...Paintings they evoke mystery and, indeed, when one sees...pictures, one asks oneself this simple question- 'What does that mean'? It doesn't mean anything...mystery means nothing either, it is unknowable."
-René Magritte