Author Topic: Ojaveda Message Board  (Read 9762 times)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Ojaveda Message Board
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 03:37:22 pm »
The Dermorian approaches the kiosk gingerly. He takes a beautifully calligraphed scroll from his bag and smooths it out, then tacks it up in a prominent position. Next to the notice he ties a snowbud, tied in a blue and white ribbon. The notice reads:

The Novarti Celebration of Xiosia and Community Feast

The Daughters of Xiosia (DoX) and the Sons of Xiosia (SoX) invite ye all and each to the Novarti Celebration of Xiosia followed by a breaking of fast with a Community Feast!

The Celebration be open to all, no matter which Goddess or God ye may follow. T'will include readings from The Way of Peace, chanting upon the Balance of Xiosia, reflections upon our Goddess' poetry and dancing round the Sacred Tree. The Celebration welcomes new members into DoX, notably Aleeane the Healer, as well as reflections upon the Daughters and Sons who have passed into the Crystal.

Following the Sacred Celebration be a Breaking of Fast with all of our Citizens of the Dome, with lush foods and libations provided by the largesse of those what can do so and bring with 'em.

Please to see the Priestess Siteya of the Daughters, or the Dermorian Roled Rolak of the Sons, if ye has questions or would like to offer yer services within the reading and dancing and food bringing to the celebration! We do especially ask fer pie.

May Xiosia dance in your Dreams
!

[Saturday December 21 a 1 pm PST I think that's 9 pm GMT but please check it for your own timezone!]
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Shadowspider

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 08:09:38 pm »
[Yes, I'm necro-ing all these bulletin board threads, as its hard enough to get in touch with each other these days to rp, and folks may not be checking the in-game boards, where you will find these notes. I apologize if that inconveniences anyone.]

Azhord 31 [10/29 - early AM EST]

[The note is hastily scrawled and barely legible]

Calling all powerful Mages, and friends of Allena:

I have been allowed inside the remains of Allena's mind, and spoken with the purple flame that resides there now. It calls itself "Spawn" from the references made to it in a previous battle.

It plans to leave Amdeneir hospital soon, when it can do so quietly, and hopes to "help" all of us by sending us into nothingness.

It unfortunately has been strengthened by some well-meaning magic, and feels it can take on its opponents with "the girl" and "the monster" out of the way.

We need mages - of all Ways and kinds - to gather together to stop her, first and foremost, and then perhaps recover Allena's mind.

Gather in the Amdeneir Hospital, or speak to Geoni or Sarras, and at least keep her from leaving!

[The note is unsigned]

Shadowspider

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2018, 11:40:22 am »