Author Topic: Doesn't Download  (Read 437 times)

Artem721

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Doesn't Download
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:48:16 pm »
I put the planeshift torrent thing in Bit Torrent but it does not work at all, basically is inactive. any help? :@#\ ???

neko kyouran

Re: Doesn't Download
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:11:19 pm »
did you try one of the direct downloads instead?

Artem721

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 06:02:51 pm »
What are you talking about? I picked the planeshift torrent at the top of downloads page, it is now in the Bit Torrent system but not downloading or seeding or anything at all!!! I think it had sumthing to do with the DNA with Bit Torrent on my XP that didn't work on my MAC. Any help?

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 06:57:10 pm »
What are you talking about? I picked the planeshift torrent at the top of downloads page, it is now in the Bit Torrent system but not downloading or seeding or anything at all!!! I think it had sumthing to do with the DNA with Bit Torrent on my XP that didn't work on my MAC. Any help?

look further down the page there are other links to download the client there.

Ataxia

• Traveller
  • And the wheels on the bus go round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 08:49:33 pm »
Well I'm no expert what so ever, but I think you should click the OS (Operating System) you are using and download the game/file/whatever directly from one of the mirrors. From what I've read in other posts, they are all up to date. I had the same problem, the Bit Torrent wouldn't begin the upload, doing what I suggested helped.

Hope that helped :)
Sorry if it didn't :(
I rather be hated for being me than loved for being someone I'm not.