Author Topic: Amdeneir Message Board  (Read 500 times)

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Amdeneir Message Board
« on: October 05, 2011, 02:54:52 pm »
[I didn't see a message board for Amd, so please take this down if there is one already.]

[Any in-character messages may be put up here. This message board is in Amdeneir, so if your character visits Amdeneir, it is safe to assume that he/she saw these messages. Note that authorities may remove out-dated messages (about a month in real-time) or ones they find offensive (so don't be surprised if a message disappears). When a message you have posted becomes irrelevant or outdated, please remove it (i.e. edit it and replace it with "[Removed]" ). This is a good place to post announcements about tournaments, wanted criminals, meetings, and anything else you might think of. Just keep it in-character (out-of-character announcements will be deleted). If you need to announce out-of-character information as well as in-character information, I suggest you post the in-character here and make a new thread in this forum for the out-of-character. If your message is not anonymous, remember to include your character's name. Now, go ahead, post those messages!]

[This thread is not for character-to-character interaction, unless you are posting public notices that are directed at a specific individual, and that individual is replying with another notice. This is a strange thing to do, but boards are free until someone cleans them up. Do not do your roleplaying in this thread. ]

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Amdeneir Message Board
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 05:47:38 pm »
You see a thick, long scroll posted neatly on the board. It is made of an odd material that seems damp.[Of Klyros culture.] The scroll reads:

"Dear Citizens of Amdeneir, the Klyros Junction has a new market planned for the Twenty Ninth of Azhord, beginning at mid day.[Friday, October 28th at 6PM GMT.] We encourage as many people as possible to come out and set up a stall, or simply enjoy the day with us. We would also invite any musicians, artists or entertainers who would like a day's wage to join us with your skills. We realize that there have been some worries of spoil. For this, we are working on recruiting private guards for this event. Thank you for your time, and we'd like to see you there!

-Mekora"

Shadowspider

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 08:12:05 pm »
[Yes, I'm necro-ing all these bulletin board threads, as its hard enough to get in touch with each other these days to rp, and folks may not be checking the in-game boards, where you will find these notes. I apologize if that inconveniences anyone.]

A scrap of paper hangs from a bent nail. It looks as if someone posted a notice rather hastily, and someone else tore it down in anger. You wonder what it said.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 06:41:26 am »
Dr. Lesiros Forita hears rumours and takes them as warning to stay away from the hospital, knowing more about surgery than about magic.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Shadowspider

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 11:41:46 am »