Author Topic: [GUILD] Mable Brokery  (Read 473 times)

Joale

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
[GUILD] Mable Brokery
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:16:32 am »
RECRUITING

The Mable Brokery seeks men and women from this great land, to be part of something truley special. The League of Commerce seeks people like you to help our cause.  If you would like to join, contact Joale, we'll be happy to talk to you.

DONATIONS

If you like the idea, and would like to see the market prosper, I am accepting donations of any kind for the guild, your tria will go to good use.

GOALS/INFORMATION

The main goal of the Mable Brokery is to set up a community around a market. WE have merchants, suppliers, and officers, trying to bring goods to you in a well organized manner, which helps us, and the community.

RECENT CHANGES

After much trial and error, trying to find the perfect ranking system, as well as how to run the market, I have decided to run it as a brokery, closed to the general public. WE will have merchants and suppliers, so we will be making and selling our own goods. But we are willing to sell goods for other guilds as a whole, just not individuals any longer.

If your interested, read more about structure below.
--------------------------------------

SALERY

All ranks but the first rank will get a salery, though it is undetermined at this time.

-------------------------------------------------

Guild Structure and ranks

the structure is not like most guilds you've seen. You see, as oposed to power leveling rank through rank, and training for no reason other than moving up a rank, our ranking system is based on "pathways". When you first join, you pick one of 3 pathway options: Security, Merchant, Supplier. Supplier has 3 ranks because it has the most room to improve out of the other pathways.

Security
2 ranks

Merchant
2 ranks

Supplier
3 ranks

As you can see, there aren't any ranks per pathway, as a result, it won't be easy to rank up, especially in Security.
-----------------------------------------

FIRST RANK

1. Broker Apprentice- This is where you learn how the guild runs and works. You will past a test over guild procedure to get out of this rank, as well as complete any odd jobs higher members need for you, there is NO pay in this rank

-----------------------------

MERCHANT

1. Merchant- You will take the items I give you, and sell them for the price I give you. You will get your modest pay, depending on how much yopu sold, and for how much.

3. Master Merchant- Once promoted to master merchant, you won't be selling much, unless it is extremly expensive and rare, but helping the newer members with prices, selling, etc.
(weekly salery)
------------------------------------------------

SECURITY

1. Security Officer- You will defend our merchandise from thieves as well as helping the community and being helpful [imagine that nice crossing guard or SRO]

2. Commanding Officer- You are the guys no one wants to see, you aren't even thought of as a GoC member, untill you are needed, you hunt down the criminals (must be somewhat smart) and bring them to justice (Secrurity officer tries to prevent theft, you take care of theft if it happens) [You must also have all fighting stats maxed, as well as 30 in a weapon and heavy armour]
(weekly salery)

------------------------------------------
Supplier

1. Novice Supplier- You will craft, loot, mine, smelt, cook items for the guild to sell. When ever you have something to sell, just give it to one of our merchants, and they will put it in thier book. At this rank, you will get 80% of whatever you sell, the rest will go to the guild.

2. Skilled Supplier- In order to get here, we expect you to be getting the good items for us, the ones that will sell for the most, you will get 85% of the tria you get on this rank, the rest goes to the guild.

3. Master Supplier- You must be a master of whatever art you use. You are also expected to help newer suppliers (weekly salery)

FAQ

Q1 Can anyone join?

A1 Yes and no. Anyone can join, not not everyone who wants to will.  You have to understand the system, and show that you want the best for the guild, but most importantly, you have to be kind and helpful, if your character is NOT a kind and helpful person, I'm sorry for you, but it won't work.

Q2 Are you Tolian Tyndale?

A2 NO!!! And neither is my guild, two different things.

More will come as I get more questions.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:36:02 pm by Joale »
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."- Socrates

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Mable Brokery
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 10:56:51 am »
Q3: Are you the Tyndale Trading Company?  ;D. Anyway, good luck with your guild.

Joale

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Mable Brokery
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 11:10:44 am »
haha, it's even funnier because I have been assked like 30 times if I was you, and if I was Tuxide.
"By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."- Socrates