Author Topic: [GUILD] Ancient protectors  (Read 1264 times)

Roelf23

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
[GUILD] Ancient protectors
« on: July 03, 2009, 04:16:08 pm »
Once we the founders of the guild were new travelers in the world!!We came from different backgrounds and races...but we were taken in by guilds we were very gratefull for it and we were trained and tought everything we know today...but there was that one small little problem...guilds aint to keen to take in new travelers easily...so we started the guild called Ancient protectors...where we believe that every new traveler has the right to education!!

The guild has been started for the new players of planeshift.!  We are dedicated to help our fellow guildmates achieving their goals...may it be learning,fighting or quests...But you don't have to be new to join the guild we welcome older players aswell...where other guilds only focus on a certain aspect of plainshift we are a all round guild...we are more like a community.where there is workers,merchants,warriors,mages etc...members can leave when they feel ready to take the world on by themselves or stay with us and become one of the elder players!

>>>>The rules are simple<<<<

1. Respect your elders for they are your superiors!

2.Help fellow guild members where you can!

3.Stick to roleplaying when chatting  otherwise use { }

4.DO NOT start a guild war with a stronger guild.. for we have allot of new members who are not prepaired for that!

5.Adhere to the rules

6.if you should be inactive without notifying the guildmaster or the elders for more than 1 month your membership to the guild will be terminated!!!

>>>>>the levels of our guild<<<<<<

1.students:newest members will be placed on this level until you reach a certain point level and pass a test...but your main task at hand is to do some quests to get your pp's{progression points} higher and get some tria's for training purpouses!!!

2.graduates:After being a student you will be promoted to this level where you will focus on the training in the specific skill you want example:warrior,mage,worker{workers are anything from crafting to mining}

3.warriors:After you trained your skills for a warrior you will be promoted to this level!

4.mage:After you trained your skills for a mage you will be promoted to this level

5.Worker:After you trained your skills for a worker you will be promoted to this level

6.senior:When you have been in the guild for a while and has proved your loyalty and worthyness in your specific fields,you will be promoted to this level!

7.elder:If you are well trained and educated you will be promoted to this level!

8.guildmaster: ............
Our mission is to create strong wealthy players who can later take care of themselfes if they wish to leave the guild!

P.S If you would like to check out our website please visit www.ancientprotectors.webs.com

Regards
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:09:30 am by Roelf23 »

Scarn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Ancient protectors
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:43:41 pm »
What is the ancient protectors? You have OOC purpose but what is your IG story? Do a background in which you tell the story of the idea behind the guild.
I'd suggest not starting a guildwar at all with this kind of a guild and don't atleast let your junior members decide when to do what.
Have fun with what? Powerleveling?
Make a bit stronger story to bind the members to some agenda etc.
Probably 95% of the guilds help their members to become strong and wealthy so why would ppl choose a guild with no further purpose than to get them on their feet?

I wish you good luck nonetheless.
S: I want to be Columbo! K: That is NOT a class...

Duraza

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Want to know the truth now?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 08:19:46 pm »
What is the ancient protectors? You have OOC purpose but what is your IG story? Do a background in which you tell the story of the idea behind the guild.
I'd suggest not starting a guildwar at all with this kind of a guild and don't atleast let your junior members decide when to do what.
Probably 95% of the guilds help their members to become strong and wealthy so why would ppl choose a guild with no further purpose than to get them on their feet?

I basically agree with all that was just said here.
Saggi Lezeheso, The Whisper's Jest
Demoik and Rioqura, The Immortal Harrow
Vertum, Will of Dakkru

Duraza Darkom, Slayer of Kittens

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 06:34:37 am »
I have this strange feeling that this guild thread is going to get complaints

Same add a story behind it, guild ranks, specifics
You know you want to lol. You know you do. Give in to the lol. YOU can not fight the power of the lol!

Bguy

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 07:19:25 am »
Doesn't have to have a story. Could be an ooc guild as long as you mention that specifically (I mean what is a newcomer IG?)

Zalera13

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 07:41:01 am »
A new traveler maybe?....
You know you want to lol. You know you do. Give in to the lol. YOU can not fight the power of the lol!

Roelf23

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 07:15:38 am »
So how do i edit the topic?to add the background story...and to give more info?or must i just ad a reply here with the story etc? ???

Scarn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:59:00 am »
So how do i edit the topic?to add the background story...and to give more info?or must i just ad a reply here with the story etc? ???

There's a quote and a modify button. Use the modify.
S: I want to be Columbo! K: That is NOT a class...

Bguy

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 08:46:48 am »
A new traveler maybe?....
That might encompass most new players, but some could be interesting, such as a blind man who has lived here his whole life, or a complete amnesia victim.

Skrein

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:00 am »
There are many guilds like this. Nothing new here. Join one of the already existing ones and let the new players be taught by people who know what this game is really about.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 10:36:30 pm »

???