Author Topic: Friend can't log in.  (Read 725 times)

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Friend can't log in.
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:49:58 pm »
My friend is using a mac computer. He says when he presses "play" his client closes. He also says the game wants him to restart.

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Dralion1221

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Friend can't log in.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:11:09 pm »
What version of mac is he using?

Did he update the game before playing?

And what do you mean by "play"? Do you mean "ok" after you enter your account info or "join" after you select your character?

Don't know if I can help, but asking these will help others understand the problem

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:19:51 pm »
Snow lepord

No, and he is asking how (I don't even know :|)

I'm assuming the "join" from the way he is describing it.

And thank you :)

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

cochran2904

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:35:19 pm »
Ok i am the friend i have snow leapord, i have the game open and it says QUIT, REPAIR, SETTINGS, and PLAY, and when i click on playe the game closes and tells me it quit unexpectedly and then when i open it up it says to restart the program in order to get and update so i quit it and open it up again then it says the same thing then i cant play i dont know what to do.

Sarva

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 06:55:34 pm »
I have never gotten the game to launch by using the PSlaunch.app I use the PSlaunch app to get updates and change settings and repair the client. for launching the game I click on the PSclient.app directly. That works well for this Mac user.