Author Topic: Crash Right After loading  (Read 1041 times)

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crash Right After loading
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:36:39 pm »
When i load the game everything goes fine char loads interface loads few secounds later boots me out no error and updater just pops up and it just keeps doing it

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Crash Right After loading
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:43:28 pm »
We'd need a bit more info to help like operating system and computer specs. but offhand, how many times did you run the updater after installing? On average, I had to run it about 2 or 3 times before it completely updated.

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:11 pm »
I ran it few times to reload game but it only updated it once that i've noticed and i tried a repair and tried to uninstall ill see if i can get it to update before try anything else

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 07:51:17 pm »
Ok, sometimes the problem is with the updater and you have to rely on the repair. If the updater doesn't work, try running repair a few times.

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 07:57:16 pm »
k i ran Repair like 4 times it said it passed all file scan and attempted to load game same thing happened my computer specs are Intel Core 2 duo cpu t5750 clocked at 2.0 4 gigs of ram with ati radeon hd 2600 mobile edition on windows 7 64 bit

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 08:08:39 pm »
I would upload error report but there is nothing to go off of just exits the game after being in about 5-10 secs then loads up back to updater/repair launcher

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 08:15:29 pm »
Hmm... have you tried adjusting the graphics settings. Having the shaders on anything but low lags me out of the game instantly.

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 08:20:13 pm »
I have adjusted all graphic settings unchecked checked everything tried diffrent variations of res went from highest to lowest graphics with no luck seems issue doesn't lie with graphic problem but maybe a file error or server kicking me off inturn sending back to updater/repair launcher

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 08:30:56 pm »
No the PS launch will come back up regardless. Something in game is booting you and graphics is the most likely cause. Do you have other window up while you are going through this? In the past PS would have issues if I had other windows up around it.

Hexplore

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 08:33:57 pm »
Nope nothing else loaded in background nor on tab i have tried to reboot several times usually good with this stuff but having no lucks on fixing it so far

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 09:43:37 pm »
I'm sorry but I'm out of idea then. You can try contacting GMs through IRC and asking them to move your character in case it's that spot messing you up.

Sen

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 01:33:33 am »
Yes, contacting a gm ( http://planeshift.it/irc.html ) and/or pasting the output when you run psclient.exe in a console (dos-box, command window.. however you call it) sounds like a good idea.
.....also a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day!