Author Topic: Crafting Price Issues  (Read 1448 times)

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Crafting Price Issues
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 12:25:31 am »
I'm not talking about time needed to train. I'm talking about time needed to cover expenses. I don't think it's unreasonable now. You want to make it longer for some reason, so I disagree.

Herihi

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 12:26:03 am »
I was thinking about the issues of game time in comparison to real life actually.  You could speed game time up but the way the game is set up you'd have maxed out players in a week or two.  I know it's really hard to players who have full time jobs and not that many hours to play PS, they have a hard time making tria and training since both take so much time.  Not sure if there is a way to even that out that doesn't make the game too easy for those who play it all the time.

Herihi

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 12:28:21 am »
Tell me how it's so difficult now and takes so long Gilrond? Because I can't figure out the difficulty some of you have making tria.  New players will have a tough time and I just spent all day yesterday in game helping out a new player make just 25k.  But it really doesn't take me that long to make more then enough tria to not only cover expenses but to make a huge profit. 

bilbous

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 12:52:55 am »
How many hours did it take for you to get to this point? How many stats do you have over 100 and how many skills? All my stats are maxed and I have several skills that approach 100. I am over the hump. What do you want, the hump to be at max skills and stats? I say I am over the hump because I can make enough to train everything because many of them train too slowly now. I don't see how I can max even one skill, armor training excepted in the next few months. At some point I am going to hit the wall where enough practice to advance will be almost impossible to get because each thing that generates it will be such a miniscule amount that it will take forever. By that time though things will have changed and the situation will be other than it is. It has always worked that way. Wait 6 months and  then tell me what is up. Making tria isn't the whole issue.

Herihi

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 12:59:34 am »
I agree Bilbous it takes forever to level things up.  But I actually prefer it that way, gives you something to work for.  At some point I'll get to realm 7 in red way, will just take forever.  Something to look forward to rather then getting there to quickly