Author Topic: The thread has now been locked  (Read 1055 times)

Mantho

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: The thread has now been locked
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2015, 04:11:59 am »
Mantho, rules are always selectively enforced. Like www.eonwind.com or www.donari.org would surely agree with. Harassment and such are two entirely different pairs of shoes in comparison to the rules Eonwind cited.

It stay simple rules still. " Don't walk in the grass " that's just a rule. If you want to play the tough boy and walk in it still, well so be it, it's your right, but then assume the consequences, no ? Eh. Just speaking overall here, not of Roled in particular.

@Rigwyn : Are you speaking in the name of ALL THE PLAYERS again ? Well thanks you but i beleive we can think on our own.

I love Roled way to be, i always did. I also love his character that I Rp-ed with several time. He has been just a bit silly there, but it's ok, he got "poked" for it, no big deal, we move on. Maybe we can come up with a nice idea that it's implementable. Arguing for days what is the benefit. Argh.

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2015, 07:37:53 am »
Roled was always very kind to everyone here
I fully agree here. With "noise" I mean that it is a pity no simpler solution was found, but I don't judge or blame anyone. Peace.

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 05:26:09 pm »
Thanks you guys for your comments. Boni, Manthos and Rig and all, thanks for your kind words. And your voiced concerns.

By the way- I have not received any response from GMS about my concerns and conditions for speaking in GM talk about this overstretching of authority on Zunna's part.  I sent a second message asking Iridia, the GM who communicated why the thread was locked to me, to at least have the courtesy of responding that the GMS received my answer to the locked thread.

No answer.

I was invited to communicate- I responded with the conditions that in my opinion would be most reasonable, productive and fair, and I have received no response.

Just to let you all know...
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Pierre

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 12:26:41 pm »
I intended not to comment on this or related topics, but I really start to wonder: Are there any technical implications of the warning issued against Roled, or is it just... well... a warning? Maybe there's a lot of noise here.
That being said, I feel sorry for Roled that his game-event ended up like this.

Boni, I think the process is warning -> kick -> ban, so it's not a nominal thing, what was done to him. 

He was IC.  Kran can complain about not being able to marry other races, that's IC.  All races can complain about not being able to marry same sex.  Those are IC features of Yliakum.