Author Topic: [GM Event] The Knights  (Read 260 times)

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
[GM Event] The Knights
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:40:38 pm »
Saturday, September 30th at 19:00 GMT
http://www.planeshift.it/events/200/1506193200

Having heard of the Riders foray into Hydlaa, the Knights are showing greater interest in the people of the Dome. Can't let them get the good recruits! Come see what the Knights are about, and see if you can stand among them.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:09:54 pm by Emaline »
I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Any Event idea find us on IRC #ps-event
Problem Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
Re: [GM Event] The Knights
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 07:02:10 am »
FULL ALBUM HERE

I can't rave about how neat this event was, Uadjet did an amazing job with setting this one up, setting up all the shortcuts as well to make them actually move, as well as the actual equipment using in-game items. A Huge round of applause for Uadjet!  \\o//

I'm very responsible, whenever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.

Sarko

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 09:24:04 am »
Sorka bows to Uadjet...
Ingame use IRC: #Planeshift-gmtalk

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 02:54:26 pm »
It was really awesome Sorka! Sorry you missed it. Next time I catch you I'll log on and show you how neat it was, he even set up all the short cuts for me and all. I could never pull off some thing so creative and functional!

Dilihin

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • you can always find me on IRC: JeHugawa @freenode
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 02:55:52 pm »
When i first saw those picks, i thought that you actually made new models for the event. Great job!

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 01:28:37 pm »
I must say that the two war machines were impressive and that, like Dilihin, I also thought there were new models in the game! What was even more amazing though were the animations that made these two contraptions work. To say they were made of signposts, boxes, shields and poles tells more about Uadjet's ingenuity than anything I could write. I just can't give you enough praise, Uadjet. Just amazing!
\\o//
My thanks also go to Emaline for contributing to this excellent event! Keep up the good work!
:thumbup:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:38:35 pm by Migg »

estaga

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 01:34:32 pm »
Wait, what!??!! Those aren't new models!! That is COOL!!! would love to see the shortcuts for something like that... I have a few, but mine are wrapped up in crafting swords, not launching shields with catapults! Amazing.

Best
- estaga

Emaline

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 01:52:34 pm »
I plan do some mini run off events where people can roll and RP shooting them off so we can get more use out of them. Just randomly. But yeah Uadjets talent of making items in game with smaller items and parts never ceases to amaze me! I just need to find the time to log in and let people shoot them off more!