Author Topic: BloodClaw Brotherhood  (Read 850 times)

Natrina

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Empire
BloodClaw Brotherhood
« on: October 18, 2003, 01:01:20 pm »
I\'m still thinking if I should made this a guild or not but here is the story of it for now, I will work a little more on it, but maybe Ill let it stay like that..

The Brotherhood Of The Bloodclaw

The bloodclaw brotherhood was born a long time ago. It was born on the castle of a human, he\'s name was Claw. That man was a hero to the human race and when his life was near the end he gathered only the best builders to build him a huge castle, that showed the greatness and glory of himself. All races met near him and he gave them their mission. For years they constucted the huge castle, but Claw died before they ended it, and his body was stored in the castle\'s underground. Claw\'s son took over the construction leadership and told to every builder, that they were free to go home, the castle would not be finnished and asked the builders to tell him where his father body was. Claw\'s son hated his father, and the builders didn\'t react to his orders. It was only when Claw\'s son started to send mercenarys to kill the builders that they reacted. The builders wanted to run away, but one of them, an Enkiducai raised and told them:\"Claw gave us work and paid us enough to sustend our familys. He respected us, he was a gentle master, we own him our lives. We must fullfil his wish! Let us fight back! May the Gods aid us!\" So the builders created a brotherhood, it took the name of that Enkiducai, he was called blood cause of his body color, that was a strong red, and the name of Claw, so it was called the Bloodclaw Brotherhood. They fought the mercenarys and one day Blood caught Claw\'s son. Blood killed the Claw\'s son, and the construction restarted. The castle construction did not took too much longer and soon Claw\'s body was resting where he wished to. Claw\'s castle was a big place, and the room where his body rested was in the middle of the castle, so the brotherhood of the BloodClaw remained on the castle. They lived there for some years but things weren\'t getting pretty, the castle was constructed on a mountain and so there was not much food. The Brotherhood left the castle to Claw\'s soul and tried to find a new home. The search for a place to live was hard and many died on the way. But they found a new home, Yliakum. Blood died a long time ago, and the Brotherhood has few members. It was Natrina that took the place of her ancestor, Blood, she fights to increase the Brotherhood, and teach to the most number of builders the art of building that she mastered, so that the Bloodclaw style never dies.

What do you think?

"I had a dream of a Golden Darkness."
Guild Leader of The Imperial Trades.
Hail the Dark Empire

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 05:23:02 pm »
Nice story Nat :)
heh... Claw was name of my first character :P
AKA Skald

dorbian

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Yeah no not for me that is...
    • View Profile
    • Mindless Insanity
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 03:59:22 am »
they adore you draklar :P

but the story looks great, better then mine though.

Natrina

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Empire
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 04:45:18 pm »
Thank you.

Well, I guess Ill join FL(Felines Lair) and make Bloodclaw an order.

Didnt know that, was your claw a human?

Hail the Dark Empire

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 04:54:05 pm »
Nah, he was enkidukai :P
AKA Skald

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2003, 05:51:09 pm »
yea befor i killed him ;)

great story nat :P

dorbian

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Yeah no not for me that is...
    • View Profile
    • Mindless Insanity
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 03:20:46 am »
bad bad sep...

you should be ashamed of yourself!

Natrina

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • The Dark Empire
yeah
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 11:00:05 am »
Evil seph killed Claw, lolol

now I only have to wait and see if I can find Ayshe online, I think I saw her once but she was like, only five minuts online :(

Hail the Dark Empire

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 11:17:16 am »
good work seph.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2003, 12:20:00 pm »
oh, right... first i hear from Gil he killed Clawhand and now Seperot kills Claw :P

actually i consider all Claw, Clawhand and Draklar as same person so sorry Sep, but i think killing Claw was just thy dream ;)
AKA Skald

Ayshe

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2003, 09:10:43 am »
Originally posted by Natrina
Evil seph killed Claw, lolol

now I only have to wait and see if I can find Ayshe online, I think I saw her once but she was like, only five minuts online :(

Eeek! Umm mail me at the luffly ayshe@flare.slyip.com with a small list of times that suit you, then I will endeavour to be ingame then and there... I work nightshifts so my schedule is nicely screwed up (that\'s why you people don\'t see me ingame so much, I come on much much later nowadays) so there :P

If you are still keen that is :)
The Felines Lair