Author Topic: Darkness Descends  (Read 382 times)

Dumarh

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Darkness Descends
« on: January 01, 2004, 09:57:36 am »
:: A man stumbles down the street, Clutching his side in agony, Footsteps are heard close behind him and the man screams in terror and attempts to hobble faster. Suddenly a low whistling sound is heard and a short sword cuts its way through his chest pinning him to the door of the inn that would have meant safety.........::

:: A dark figure walks up to door and ignoring the look of terror on the mans face plunges his hand roughly into body tearing out his still beating heart, this he drops into a small pack at his side. Next he turns and drags the sword roughly from the mans chest pausing only to wipe it on the tramps old shirt. Whistling softly he waits and a black wolf appears at his side he offers his hand to the animal and it licks the blood from his fingers. The figure turns to walk away but suddenly stop as if remembering something and turning quickly slams a spike into the bodies forehead the paper attached to the spike reads:

\"This is the fate of any that steal,
                     From Dumarh Darkmoon,
                      Welcome to my darkness,\"

The text is written in blood.............................
Dumarh Darkmoon
Nightrunner
Shadowstalker
The Dark One

Dexlan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 04:41:54 am »
Creepy start! 8o
And well done on been the first short story this new year!!! :))

Whats going to happen next and what was stolen and and......, will just have to wait and see i guess!!! :]
My in game character\'s are Wolfshade and Kayto! no they wont try to join two different Guilds :rolleyes: !!!!