Author Topic: how to train  (Read 695 times)

fida

• Traveller
    • View Profile
how to train
« on: March 10, 2005, 10:28:11 am »
hi i have small problem, I have one Prograsion point, but I dont know, how to train my skills, and another problem, where can I buy spells? Thanks

provisionist1

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My Art:
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 11:04:10 am »
First of all, have you read the player guide that you can access from the main site? It\'s good...

Right, to answer your questions,

From what I gather from the forum discussions, you may have many more pp\'s but they just aren\'t appearing on the screen. If you only have one (you will need many more to train), you get them by killing gobbles, rats, rogues, tefusangs, and other such creatures (more points for a tougher creature)

To train, you gotta talk to the NPCs around Hydlaa and Ojaveda, on the shortcuts, click train when they are selected, and if they can train, a window will pop-up showing what they can train you in. You will have to search around to find a trainer if you want to train in something specific.

From the training screen, you can buy the skill you have selected. Each one costs one pp and about 42 trias. Depending on the skill, you need to purchase enough training to fill up the yellow bar with green, then you need to practice that skill by doing whatever it is (i.e. swords, fighting with a sword).

Finally, spells cost 2000 tria and are availible at the magic shop. I\'ll let you explore for yourself, but here\'s a hint (it\'s not inside Hydlaa)

Hope this answers your questions, but seriously, read through the player guide

Xirius
Xirius Dolaktisht
AD LIBERTATEM