Author Topic: Inventory problem  (Read 242 times)

JareBaav

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Inventory problem
« on: June 17, 2005, 08:35:49 pm »
I found and picked up a hexa, somewhere near the tavern, but it didn\'t show in my inventory neither did my trias increase from zero. I went back to the same spot a couple hours later, picked up the new hexa and the same thing happend again. Somewhere beyond the gates behind the high tower, I found a blue mushroom and when I picked that up, everything showed in my inventory.

1 blue mushroom
2 hexas/ 20 trias

I submitted a petition about this which was responded to by GM Stfrn who asked me to explain the details. This seemed to uncover another problem, as when I typed a response in the \'tells\' window and hit return, I was sent back to the \'all\' window. I tried this twice with no further feedback from Stfrn, so I don\'t know if he got my reply.

Anyone else had similar happen?

Thanks

Kiirani

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 02:15:10 am »
Yes, you can\'t open the tells window and just type..

I suggest typing /tell name message.

For instance...

/tell kiirani Hey there, how are you?

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:02:08 am »
You wrote the tell correctly, indeed that happens if you haven\'t the tell tab selected, when you write a tell you\'re moved to all tab and the chat gets messed up.
It\'s a known bug, the chat is currently a bit buggy now, i\'m sure you also have experienced that scroll bug one.
Are there any MoonSeekers left?

JareBaav

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 02:38:06 pm »
I did try sending GM Stfrn a tell from the all window but got a response something like \"Player Stfrn does not exist\". Maybe they\'d gone off line.

Thanks.