Author Topic: Trap (A vampires story)  (Read 945 times)

wolfrunner

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Trap (A vampires story)
« on: August 06, 2005, 10:23:31 pm »
Have you ever been hungry. I mean with out food for weeks.
I was, the pain was the only thing i could, concentrait on. I was in a tavern in Hyllaa I dont remember the name, but then when i saw it, the one thing that doomed me, i could now only think of that.
A large bag of coins on a table, the owner, dressed in a robe with a hood up, had left it on the table. My eyes had stopped on the bag, shifted to the man, and then back to the bag. I was obsessed with it, but i acted cool. It wasent the first time i had done it, i was experienced. I walked up to the table and tipped the bag in my side pocket and walked out the door. But on the way out the door i looked back and even in the darkness and under his hood i think i felt a smile and heard a chuckle....

As i walked on i felt i was being watched. Feeling a little nervous i ducked behind a couple of barrals. Just as i thought two men, one dressed in animal skins and the other was the man in the robe i saw in the tavern. As they passed i waited a couple of minutes and then went on my way, but the feeling of being watched didnot surpass. I heard footsteps and i jumped over a fence 3 men i have never seen before had saw me and Screamed, \"There he is, master will be pleased.\" At that moment ran to the farm house near me. Then i almost cried out for joy to see the farmhouse door was open. As i jumped the threshold i kicked the door closed, then jumped under a table. I was shakeing, feeling that i had just escaped death. The door opened, but in stead of the three men, who where after me, instead stepped in an old man. He dident say any thing but came right to the table where i was hidden. I quickly started saying \"Im sorry for the intruseion sir but...\" then i couldent talk. All i could see was the man, his eyes where pale white and his smile was outlined with two sharp looking fangs. Then i passed out, but i screemed in my mind.

Wakeing up i found myself to be ok, checking my neck i felt no holes, then feeling my mouth i found it to be fang less. But then, as if a numbing potion i took was wereing off i felt a stabbing pain on my arms. I looked down i saw that they where weak and brittle. But they where not like that when i looked at them a few seconds ago. A weakness came over my entire body and i looked around to see if i was bitten by a snake but my luck was worse than that. I found that i was in a cell underground somewhere, and just beyond the gate was the old man. He was waveing his fingers and a thin strand of blood was at his fingertips, my blood. The vampire spoke to me, \"I sugjest you should make yourself at home, you\'ll be here till your last dieing day, Cattle.\"

The end
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 06:02:43 pm by wolfrunner »
Author of Summery and more. Plz Post

Kias

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 12:12:13 am »
Hmm, I didn\'t know there were vampires in PlaneShift.

Closest thing to a vampire are Klyros. I mean, I have wings and sharp teeth. That and the fact that I love bloo....I mean ale.

*Kias wanders of in search of for some \"ale\"* :p

Proud member of the Explorers Guild

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 04:18:13 am »
Well as far as I can remember there has been a lot of heated discussion about this...

for instance here: Darkhaven
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 12:40:09 pm »
not technically called vampires, moreso leechers that loathe to drain people with spells, i think was settled on in a wish list discussion, fully sayin \"I\'m Vampyre w00tz! I suxx0rz j00!\" isnt really wanted, although who am i to stop anyone >.>
edit: *demarthl starts coughing and bleeds from the mouth*

damn, leetspeak is bad for you children!

Seytra

• Forum Addict
  • No system can compensate lack of common sense.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 01:47:16 pm »
OOC: I wasn\'t going to comment until I saw who posted this. Seriously, how can you post this when you were the one who posted the thread on the wishlist forum? Did you not bother to read what was said there?

Oh, well, what do I expect from someone who, without having bothered to search, posts a thread on this as if it was the most original concept when it, in fact, is quite the opposite. :tdown:

@ Kias: Klyros are most definitely not vampire-like in any way. :rolleyes:

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 02:10:53 pm »
And yeah, I agree with Seytra, why are you so obsessed with vampires, ... *puts a big red \"OVERUSED\"  sign on anything that has something to do with vampires*

Kias

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 06:13:11 am »
Well hey, I think Klyros are closer than Hammerweilders...but it\'s a pretty close call :p

Proud member of the Explorers Guild

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 02:15:42 pm »
well yllans, elves and the leprachauns... are all vampiresk... and it would be cool to have vampires i think as long as they could walk in daylight....
KABLUMMPPP!

Seytra

• Forum Addict
  • No system can compensate lack of common sense.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 03:34:07 pm »
Originally posted by Black_rose
well yllans, elves and the leprachauns... are all vampiresk... and it would be cool to have vampires i think as long as they could walk in daylight....

:rolleyes:
How can one so blatantly miss not only the sarcasm but also the reasoning?
It would be absurdly lame to have vampires in PS, and even more so if they could walk in daylight. :tdown:
And they\'re not leprachauns, they\'re Lemurs. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 03:35:45 pm by Seytra »

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 04:02:36 pm »
btw. Seytra, I always wondred wether or not Netrhys is your only character.

Hmmm... the only thing that connects vampires with lemurs are that they are both humanoid and both pale ...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 04:14:28 pm by Cyl »

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2005, 04:31:31 am »
Originally posted by Black_rose
and it would be cool to have vampires i think as long as they could walk in daylight....
It would also be cool to have a race that is a supreme magic user, has endurance of a Kran and can fly at insane speed... Oh and it should also do double damage and have absolutely no disadvantages...
No, not really...
:/
AKA Skald

derwoodly

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 05:21:54 am »
I think your describing Vampiric Dragon socerers... Yah, they rule!