Author Topic: PlaneShift roleplay  (Read 2077 times)

Fish

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2005, 08:44:01 pm »
I think if they make a separate section rather than an entire form, it probably should be a heavily moderated one.  Another form would be okay but the more I think about it I think this one would work out well.  

I don\'t think the opposite of aggressive is peaceful.  One can be aggressive at work to solve a problem and still be basically a peaceful person.  I think the opposite of aggressive is lazy.  The opposite of peaceful is warlike.  Maybe there\'s a better synonym for warlike.  So, Ithink the list should read

Hot tempered - Unflappable
Aggressive - Lazy
Warlike - Peaceful
Loyal - Selfish
Naive - Distrustful
And possibly  Nympomaniac - Unic

Even though the nympomaniac - Unic is a standard human trait you may be right.  

About dierolling I\'ve got a special breakdown of it for you.  I\'ll be posting it in the next couple of days when I get it hammered out.  

As far as the specialized versus open I\'ve probably shouldn\'t have brought that up until later.  I probably bit off more than I could chew the first post.  However later on I\'ll have a more thorough explanation.
Doing things just for the halibut.

SnowWolf

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 03:25:58 pm »
Sticky please?

From the Ranks of the Arcane Order

SnowWolf

Lardhoc Aewheros

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 03:11:52 pm »
I\'m surprised there isn\'t more backup for this idea, where are all the \"real\" roleplayers?

Of course there are problems with this project. Since many planeshift fans knows no other fans in their region it might be hard to assemble a group to play with. On the other hand, if this gets good it might attract more pen and paper roleplayers to the online community, which would be a great addition.

Another, according to me, very important condition to get this project underway is that much more information of the planeshift universe is released. Otherwise I think it will be hard for planeshifters to convince their roleplaying groups to start playing planeshift.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:15:17 am by Lardhoc Aewheros »