Author Topic: Legend of Xilam Arei Four: Revenge  (Read 461 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Legend of Xilam Arei Four: Revenge
« on: January 21, 2006, 12:13:30 pm »
Days after being defeated by Mitaki, Xilam began to slowly rise from the spot where he was shot into the ground. He started to curse Mitaki, and demanded to know how he was defeated by an ordinary Enkidukai. He picked one of his swords up out of the ground a few feet away, and began to walk towards the Ojaveda Hills to do some solitary training. His body was scarred all over, and his clothes were torn to shreds from the battle, but Xilam ignored the wounds, and began to kill off all the creatures in the Hills that he could find. His eyes blazed with determination, and hatred.

Xilam spent weeks in the Hills, practicing each one of his skills, pushing himself to the limit. He even practiced with a bow, which would be good for aerial combat. Finally, he was ready. He found a Clacker nearby, and killed it for its meat. As he was eating, he started to hear something.

\"I have passed your test, yet I do not want the sword now. I only wish to live peacefully, without fighting, without worry, without pain...\"

\"Very well,\" Said a deep voice. \"the sword will be kept safe, for your return.\"

\"What is this sword they\'re speaking of...?\" Xilam asked himself, listening to the words.

He looked a little closer, and he saw that it was Mitaki talking to some stone head. He said he did not wish to fight, this would be the perfect chance to take him down, Xilam thought. He took out his bow, stood up on the peak of the hill, and pulled back his arrow, ready to deliver the finishing blow to Mitaki, while he wasn\'t looking.

The arrow released from the string, and it bolted down at Mitaki from above. Before the impact, a stone hand shot out of the ground, and blocked the arrow. It was the hand of the stone head Mitaki was talking to.

\"State your business here, Klyros.\" The stone spoke.

\"Mitaki must die...\" Xilam said, in a cold voice. \"I also want that sword you\'ve been talking about...\"

\"You do not have the purity, the sword seeks.\"

\"I don\'t give a damn! I\'ll take it by force...\" Xilam responded, angered by the nonsense the stone was speaking of.

Mitaki looked up on the hill, and saw Xilam, beginning to realize that they fought eachother about a month ago.

\"Now...I remember...I fought against people like him...\" Mitaki said.

\"You must take the sword, Enkidukai, you are the only one, who can use it to its full potential.\" The stone spoke.

\"Yes, I see now...I will wield a sword one last time.\"

The stone raised it\'s hand, and opened its fist, the sword inside. Mitaki took the sword, and looked towards Xilam, who was already pulling back on the second arrow. The stone stopped moving, and froze in place after the sword was removed.

\"I will use this sword as best I can.\" Mitaki claimed.

\"Prepare to die!\" Xilam shouted, releasing the arrow, and jumping off the hill with his sword drawn, following the arrow\'s path.

Mitaki jumped towards the arrow, and grabbed it with his left hand, using his right hand to block Xilam\'s attack with the sword. He took the arrow and stuck it in Xilam\'s right arm, leaving Xilam defenseless for a few seconds. They landed on the ground, Xilam ignoring the pain from his now useless right arm. Mitaki jumped to the left, ready to take out Xilam\'s left arm, but Xilam spun around and delivered a blow to Mitaki\'s side with his left arm.

Mitaki began to blead heavily, the wound from Xilam\'s sword went in too deep.

\"You\'re losing your touch, Mitaki.\" Xilam said, his face looking like he was enjoying every moment of Mitaki\'s pain.

\"Gah...I won\'t let you win...\"

Mitaki jumped into the air, trying to get Xilam to come after him, so he could strike Xilam\'s head. Instead, he took the arrow out of his arm, and threw it as hard as he could at Mitaki, since he couldn\'t use a bow with only one working arm. The arrow hit Mitaki\'s leg, charging all the way through. Mitaki screamed in pain, the arrow almost took off Mitaki\'s leg, since it was only hanging on by the bone. He took the sword, and threw it at Xilam, hoping it would strike him down, but Xilam jumped to the side, missing the sword with ease.

\"This is the end of you,\" Xilam said, flying at Mitaki, with his sword extended. \"I\'ll see you in hell...\"

Xilam impacted Mitaki while he was still falling to the ground, his sword sticking through Mitaki\'s chest, and out the other side. Mitaki couldn\'t react, and fell to the ground, with the tip of the sword sticking in the ground when he landed. He stopped breathing, and Xilam decended, looking at the corpse.

\"No one injures me, and lives to talk about it...\" Xilam said to Mitaki\'s corpse, pulling his sword out of his chest. Then, Xilam looked towards the sword Mitaki was wielding, which was still stuck in the ground from when Mitaki threw it at him.

\"Mitaki could not wield this sword...maybe I can...\"

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 02:30:18 pm by Suno_Regin »

Bebel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 05:45:09 pm »
\" Amazing!\" that what i though after reading the story
more please ;D
The evil is like an iceberg.
The Dark Empire is the little floating part you can see, but below this, there is a huge part...

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 10:26:50 pm »
Heh, read the Story Chain, it has an extra cut at the end.