Author Topic: Stange thing on path  (Read 622 times)

Choren

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Stange thing on path
« on: February 25, 2006, 03:36:42 pm »
On the path to Ojaveda.  In the montes you can see thourt the ground.
Why should I speak, if no one speaks?  Why should I approach, if no one approaches?  Why should I hear, if no one hears?

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 03:42:29 pm »
Screenshot \\o/ The path to Oja is quite large, you know. If there is a problem, the dev team will need to know specifics of where this is happening.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Choren

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 05:22:03 pm »
It statrs at the begaing of the mounts, and ends at the end.   You can see thorgh every thing.  You can see thorgh the monent.  Sorry don\'t now how to take spanne shots on my computer.  

If it requers specle software I can afford to buy, I can\'t get them.  I have not been back there yet.
Why should I speak, if no one speaks?  Why should I approach, if no one approaches?  Why should I hear, if no one hears?

Ralarssenth

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 05:23:47 pm »
I\'m having the same issues, but instead of it being trnsparnet everywhere, its just in these checkerboard patterns, I\'ll see if i can get a screenshot...
If Superman and the Flash were to race to the end of the universe, ChuckNorris would win.
Scientists have been unable to find life on mars.  This is because Chuck Norris got there first.
Chuck Norris\' tears cure cancer, too bad he has never cried.
Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is.  

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 05:25:23 pm »
Mounts..? :/ Mountains, mouth..? To take screenshots, simply type /screenshot in-game and a file will be saved in a Screenshots folder in your main PS directory. Upload that to a free image hosting site such as ImageShack, and give us a link :)

*edit* Ralar, that happens when a texture either isn\'t available, or hasn\'t loaded. Where does this happen, and does it happen upon every time you log in?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:25:57 pm by Karyuu »
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Ralarssenth

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 05:29:44 pm »
so far just on the path to oja, and just the one time I was there
and its not the usual checkered thing you\'re thinking of I think, sec, lemme shoot it

Edit: got a few shots, but, how do I put them here, I don\'t know the code! Help!

Edit 2: got it, had to change a setting...

wait, can\'t see it, do I need to upload the pic somewhere first or something?

Edit 3: problem finally solved...here we go...

frack it all, I can\'t resize...sorry...here it is, I\'ll keep working on resizing

Edit 4: I have been working on this for so long, but I finally got it to resize, click the thumbnail
this is the best I have, tell me if you want another or anything
[I had to use a different host (I do not  reccomment the photobucket)]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 07:17:52 pm by Ralarssenth »
If Superman and the Flash were to race to the end of the universe, ChuckNorris would win.
Scientists have been unable to find life on mars.  This is because Chuck Norris got there first.

Aradia

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 12:15:19 am »
*points to the screenshot* I\'ve been having the exact same problem.

It\'s quite annoying really. I hope someone can shed some light on how to fix this little problem.

And by the way, everything else is great about the new client. :-)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 05:11:19 am »
The developers will definitely need more information about the graphic hardware here: Looks like a problem with multitexturing, which shall be GPU architecture dependent.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 07:38:03 am »
I\'ve had that problem too! Altough I just assume its because my graphics card isn\'t that great :p.
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Ralarssenth

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 10:10:51 pm »
It was at least playable for a while, but it seems to have gotten WORSE!!!
[I made screenshots:P)]
ok, this one I left full size so you could see it better (but you have to click thumbnail)

if you will note, over my hair has been placed areas of the landscape that have \"stuck\"(for lack of a better word) to my screen.  When I turn or move, they stay in place.
Also there was this pointy rock thing that was translucent!  I could see it, but I could also see the stuff behind (the screenshot may be dark, I thought so)

just trying to help the problem along by collecting as much data as possible.  Hope it helps!

ps:I am SO looking foreward to seeing the ground, it should be great, you guys that do this must be gods or something, i don\'t think I could even know where to start!
Edit: yeah the second pic is too dark, you\'re supposed to be looking at the big dark area on the left, not the stuff in front
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 10:11:53 pm by Ralarssenth »

Aradia

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »
Oh wow, that\'s pretty bad. Mine hasn\'t gotten that bad... yet...