Author Topic: An intro and a small speech.  (Read 503 times)

Emaleth

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
An intro and a small speech.
« on: March 28, 2006, 02:50:47 pm »
Hi, there!  I\'m new!

I\'ve been playing PS for about 3 days, now.  I just found these forums today (via Google) and wanted to say a few things.

I\'ve noticed more than a few new users/players criticizing the game and website here on the forums, and a bit in game, as well.  I thought I might interject with a little good cheer, to liven things up a bit.

Since the server is down for some work, this is a _perfect_ time to say...

THANK YOU, PS developers!!!!!  I am grateful for the hard work you all have put into such a large-scale project!!  Thank you, also, for making PS a free DL and free to play system!  Thank you for obviously continuing to work very hard on a daily basis to make the game better!  Thank you for creating a game world that is so rich with story and adventure  possibility that even in alpha, there is something new to see and do every time I log in!  I\'m VERY excited to see all the new developments yet to come, and am proud to be able to join such a great game so early in the process.

Trust that there are those of us out here who respect the work you have done and are ready to give you a big pat on the back and a \"thank you\" whenever you need it!
I may not be the \"target\" audience for this type of game, but I\'m sucked in, nonetheless.

Keep up the GREAT work!

-Em

Baldur

• Veteran
  • Disillusioning since 1989
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 03:02:30 pm »
/me pats every Dev I can think of on the back
Good Job :)

Eolius

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 03:46:46 pm »
Welcome to Planeshift :) I hope we meet ingame ;)

Emaleth

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 07:23:56 pm »
Thanks!  I hope to see you around.  I\'ll be the Enki up to her ears in rats. :)  I feel like the PlaneShift pest control lady.

Durandul

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Ditto
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 07:43:37 pm »
I played this game a few months back, but then cpu crashed and didn\'t get back into it until tonight. 77% downloaded so far, can\'t wait to start playing again! Awesome game!

[ There\'s no need to quote someone\'s entire post when you\'re replying :) Quote only when it\'s absolutely necessary to point out specific segments of a post you\'re replying to. --Karyuu ]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 08:11:14 pm by Durandul »

Netty

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 02:55:03 am »
I have yet to see a compliment thread that would liven things up and inspire people as much as my website criticism thread and design ideas did. ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 03:13:21 am by Netty »