Author Topic: Competition/Tournement: The Games!  (Read 818 times)

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Competition/Tournement: The Games!
« on: May 05, 2006, 08:53:18 pm »
I Welcome you to the Games.The Compititon where anything can happen...You will go through a series of 4 challenges,In a Team of 4 people.

INFOMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Time:A bit hard to say as we all live in different Areas.So i will advertise in game at Hydlaa!!Btw every day i will try to host!
Location:Lol,i dont know the name....Ill meet everyone at the Hydlaa Square and lead them there..Sorry  ;)
Prize!!!!:1000 Trias and entertaining the people watching.Plus Entery to the next Set of rounds,of which the prize is 2000,and then to the Finals where you can win 5000!!!!Tobad only one Person gets the Prizes,And here is Why:
Gameplay:Each round One player gets Eliminated,Not every round will be PvP!They will go through challenges to grab the most items depending what type of challenge it is!
Maybe it will be Tower week,So you might have to save a princess...By the end of the 4 Rounds,One player will have survived,he gets the prize money,and his team goes in for the semi-finals to win 2000 then if they win to the finals for 5000.Oh,and did i meantion If you win the finals,the next series winners of the finals will vs you for a Surpise.alot of money may i add.
Oh and that could be maybe 7500 to Each teammate
Entry Fee:Absoulotaly Free,unless you wish to donate which will have its help to your team.Donations will only take up to 1000 each person,Which would give you 100 Points Extra
Point System:1st round is 50 points,the same is second and the third round is 100 points fourth round is 250 Points plus a trip to the finals if you score enough points,assuming they dont donate.

Anymore info needed?
just post on this Forums.Also if you want to compete either make a team of freinds and post it on this forum,or just grab 4 peeps and meet me for the first compitition.
Also is anyone intrested in Watching or Playing at all

Your Host for The Games
    larreousus Jerwin
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:56:23 pm by Zeckrest »

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Competition/Tournement: The Games!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 10:03:26 pm »
Run the challenges through me one more time. Ok, so there may be PvP, and some item collection? What kind of items, and will we get to keep them? And what else will there be?

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
HALL OF FAME/WINNERS
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 10:49:36 pm »
 :detective:

After a Troublesome Setup Finnaly Ylliam and Joban Won,Lovely game to watch,Im gonna learm to tape what i see and send it in soon

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 10:52:40 pm »
...What? So it's over already...? Wow, how uneventful...=|

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 10:55:23 pm »
Run the challenges through me one more time. Ok, so there may be PvP, and some item collection? What kind of items, and will we get to keep them? And what else will there be?

Yes you will keep items if i dont mind,What else there will be!!!Hmm Well In Jorbans match it was Rat Night,So Everything involved rat hides some how,like a Rat race,a rat hide grab and a PVP:P also a Quiz,ok:P

...What? So it's over already...? Wow, how uneventful...=|
Nope guess What,THere is 19 Rounds in Series one!

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 10:56:49 pm »
Right...=X

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 10:59:18 pm »
12 Sets of 4 rounds,then 6 Semi finals Sets of 4 Rounds then 1 Final with 10 Rounds:P

Also,are you intrested in making a team and Playing

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 11:03:18 pm »
No thanks. =P

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 11:12:14 pm »
Well it Seems no1 Is intrested On the Forums or ingame,It is Closed and I will make a  :beta: version soon

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 11:17:56 pm »
Give it time, you just made this thread less than three hours ago.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 11:24:07 pm »
Maybe if you had bigger prize money. If you can get a good bit of people I'll make first round worth 500 circles. And so on...
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

Zeckrest

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 11:31:11 pm »
@ Robin Mangus

Prize Money Was First Round 1000 Each 2nd Rounds 2000 Each and 3rd Round 5000 Each

I mean IN teams of 4 12 Winners of 12 Rounds get 1000 then the 6 winners of the 6 rounds get 2000 then the Finals where 3 vs the winners get 5000 each! that alone if you win the finals is 20000 given out!

But thanks anyway

vialick

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2006, 02:44:08 am »
Harlohim is interrested, though could you at least give a time plus what time zone that's based in so her would-be puppet master knows...after all, there's a lot of difference between where he lives and where a lot of others do

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2006, 02:20:22 pm »
you will need to give at least 100k to every winner, it's easy making about 20k a day without cheating!
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account