Author Topic: Server Failed- New Problem!!!!!  (Read 758 times)

SpiritxSoF

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Server Failed- New Problem!!!!!
« on: February 14, 2007, 08:19:28 pm »
Alright so, I first installed PS, ran the updater, and tried to play. The server said Failed. I then uninstalled PS, and re-installed it without running the updater. I still get the same problem. The server has failed. Im running the latest version. Pleae help, thanks.

Shimmabuku

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Server Failed- New Problem!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 09:19:29 pm »
I dont think the updater will be avalible for a few weeks. Pretty much everyone has this problem... :-\
"Never interrupt an enemy while he is making a mistake."
-Napoleon

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 09:27:50 pm »
Check laanx.fragnetics.com - if the reported time matches the current time and there are players on, the server is available. If the times differ by several minutes or there are no players online, it's "officially" down.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

SpiritxSoF

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 09:53:10 pm »
mm well it says its tomorrow, an hour later than now, so i guess thats it then. ok, just got the game today didnt know what was goin on. Thanks

*edit* ok i just noticed the SGT(Singapore Time) time zone for the server, right now in Singapore its exactly what the time on the server says, so...unless its just that the updater isnt up, i dunno whats wrong. There are players online and the server time is right.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:57:45 pm by SpiritxSoF »

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 12:15:51 am »
Do you perhaps have a firewall or router? If so, you have to make sure UDP port 7777 is enabled for server Laanx.

Solarian

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 01:06:59 am »
Hi!!

I've been reading the thread since I've the same problem. I took your suggestion to enable port UDP 7777. It has been enabled  for both directions and still I get the message that "fragnetic failed"

Any other suggestion would be deeply appreciated.

fuiloco

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 12:28:26 pm »
Well I also am having the same problem, I have tried reinstalling, making sure the firewalls were off, i checked the server time, (once it was down but its up now and still not working), and i have had it connected before but that was a couple of months ago.
\"If they give you lined paper write the other way!\"
                           -smile it confuses people ;-)

MortisNoctem

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 04:52:05 pm »
Check laanx.fragnetics.com - if the reported time matches the current time and there are players on, the server is available. If the times differ by several minutes or there are no players online, it's "officially" down.

yea as for me it differs in several hours, but it still says that players are online, but it's day 17/02/2007, but it says there that it is day 28/02/2007 and it's like 6 hours ahead of my time...

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 04:53:06 pm »
The server is in Singapore, so it's ahead. You should be comparing these two times:

Based on that, the server is offline. Wait for it to come back - it may reboot in a few minutes :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 04:55:09 pm by Karyuu »