Author Topic: Rekindled 'Justification' - Part 1  (Read 821 times)

Odessa Wildfire

Rekindled 'Justification' - Part 1
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:19:15 pm »
Having been generally inactive in Planeshift for almost 2-3 years I have decided to finally bring Odessa Wildfire back into action but only in a passive manner.
If running by the time that has passed in a in-game sense Odessa would now be middle aged yet I feel she has a great deal still yet to offer.
For those who remember Odessa's past RP's this is in no way an attempt to revive Embers as that character had been long since retired.
I just want to give Odessa the chance to return to a normal life, share her knowledge and experiences with a hope that others might avoid such pitfalls and then maybe finally she will deserve the peace that she so well deserves... and in the process lay to rest a few daemons.

Prologue
Under the cover of darkness, a cloaked figure crosses the hills making thier way towards the northern city gates of Hydlaa. Briefly stopping to acknowledge the guards and sharing a few words the figure speeds on to the towns only tavern, Kada El's.

Upon entering the figure looks about the quiet inn nervously and heads for the bar whilst slowly removing it's hood revealing a female diaboli.
Booking a room she heads straight for the stairs avoiding eye contact with those she swiftly passes.

Shutting the door and quietly locking it she waits listening... have I been followed?.
The minutes pass slowly.

Finally breathing a sigh of relief she looks about the small room. Wearily sitting at the table she removes a piece of parchment, ink and quill from a belt pouch and after a moments thought she begins to write.

"Much time has passed since we last exchanged words and although as much we despise one another I feel it would be in both our interests that we speak of matters of most importance.

I propose we meet in seven days time at the wooden platform in the shadow of laanx temple in the city of Hydlaa.
Although I would prefer this meeting to be just you and I, I have no objections to you bringing a second as a watch if you feel the need.

I hope this message finds you safe and in good health".

Reading it again she nods with a grim smile and signs the bottom...

'Odessa Wildfire'.

[EDIT] As you might have guessed, there is a delay to the above and planed future events.  Work and social obligations starve me of any on-line activity's and whilst I do appreciate the emails of inquiry and even impatience so deeply expressed...

"In the name of Dakkru! Your just going to have to wait!" ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 12:25:27 pm by Odessa Wildfire »

Tazen

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Rekindled 'Justification' - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:41:44 am »
[I cannot wait to see Odessa back in game  \\o//]