Author Topic: Problem Solved  (Read 367 times)

lilmonkeyguy

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Problem Solved
« on: March 15, 2003, 03:49:08 am »
For most ppl... if they get stuck in the initializng world part, just wait. Even if it says not responding. If that doesn\'t work just reinstall ur windows or OS for the comp or buy a new comp. lol. If u have questions u can IM me or email me. Cuz like 50 of my frends did this and it worked.

Good Luck Folks!
:] LiLmOnKeYgUy :]

Ravette

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 04:10:53 am »
This sounds like wonderful advice, if you are too ignorant to read the forums and find the problem, just format your computer. I\'m sure that will be much more simple than reading the answer which has been posted somewhere on here...

What isn\'t remembered, never happened.

Memory is merely a record...
you just need to rewrite that record.

Kinoss

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 06:05:48 am »
Gah! reinstall windows just for one game! psst... thats kinda ridiculous. There are easier ways to fix the problem.

1. Go into pssetup.exe and lower the game resolution and lower color depth too while your at it

2. Just be patient

3. Close ALL running programs

4. If you have 256 MB of Ram or below get more RAM! If you have video card with less than 64 MB of RAM on it get a new video card. If you have a processor that is a P2 get a new processor!

My specs:
1 GB of Ram
Geforce 4 Ti 4400 (128 MB of RAM)
Dual processors 1.26 GHz PIII each (hopefully once PS is close to being finished they will add multi-threading support, or sooner maybe!)

lilmonkeyguy

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 05:30:09 pm »
d00d...there\'s sumthing called video lag. And unless u reformat ur computer, it will stay there and makes all ur stuff supa lag.
:] LiLmOnKeYgUy :]