Author Topic: Help with finding sewers  (Read 1265 times)

alison22000

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Help with finding sewers
« on: December 22, 2007, 03:47:03 pm »
I have 2 quests that need rats eyes and a player took me to a sewer that was close to the blacksmith, not the etnrance behind the tavern. The entrance he took me to had 2 rats rigyt at the start and a fanatic standing at the first bend. Anyway, I wish to find that entrance again, but I can't find it. No matter where I go after being told which direction etc, I still can't find it alone. I really want to be able to go to the entrance alone without any help, but I can't at the moment. Can someone give me detailed directions. Thanks.

One other thing, whn you dig for gold, does the rock pile look like a gold colour or not. I found several goldish coloured piles standing around a lake near the ruins for the Lori quest to dleiver a box, but i tried to dig and didn't get anything, but i didn't try too much. I just need to know if that is a gold set of mining rocks around the lake between ojaveda and hlaada (the main town with the red temple).

Can anyone tell me if I am right. Thanks.

Erisnas

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Help with finding sewers
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 05:10:55 pm »
Unfortunately we cannot really answer that question.  I can tell you that you are in the general direction of the sewers so try following a few people or asking for directions, that is all we can say (or else!).
  As for the rocks the golden rocks you see jutting up are just generic rocks.  You will find them in places with ores to dig up as well as many others that have no purpose other than scenery.  Currently there is no way to tell if there is something to dig up there other than by memory.

bilbous

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 05:51:31 pm »
Most of the aboveground mining locations have the black ground texture. The gold mines seem to attract ulbernaut tribes. The sewer entrance you are looking for is near Percival and the Winch gate.

Not too specific but should help some.

Jeraphon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 08:26:04 pm »
Try asking an NPC where the sewers are.

(Are you guys starting to pick up a pattern of my responses? :) )