Poll

What is the religion of your character? (the one you play on the most often)

Talad
7 (24.1%)
Laanx
3 (10.3%)
Dakkru
6 (20.7%)
Xiosia
5 (17.2%)
That other religion (If you are iffy about mentioning it publicly)
2 (6.9%)
Atheist
2 (6.9%)
Polytheist (please reply and state which ones)
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: July 29, 2010, 07:26:47 am

Author Topic: Religion Revival Discussion (Active RPers PLEASE read and reply)  (Read 2245 times)

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Revival Discussion (Active RPers PLEASE read and reply)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 02:55:29 pm »
Well I've also been in game enough to know how most do. I know many are just slipping into a lazy RP generality.

-sig by sarras

Elady

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 03:04:45 pm »
You see this is why basing any opinion on what happens in the forum is wrong. We have more than 5 active members in Daughters of Xiosia and all of the DOX members are Xiosia followers. Add in the Xiosia followers I know of who aren't in DOX and I know of a lot more than 5 Xiosia followers in game. And no I didn't bother to vote in the poll since I know how meaningless such polls generally are.

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 03:13:47 pm »
Elady I stated earlier in this thread that the Daughters of Xiosia seem like the only people who RP religiously anymore. I know there are a various few outside of that guild that still RP religion the way daughters of Xiosia have been. Me poking at the low number of people who voted was just a way to say "the player count is low, I don't know how this can be done" and also "you voted but you didn't bother to reply, I guess you don't care". Most people on the forums are people who RP'd regularly or still do, and btw, I think that Xiosia is the most popular religion in game, and I know that there are more than 5 Xiosia followers, more than 6 dakkru worshippers, etc. 

-sig by sarras

Trikitiger

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • Teriki Tora's Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 03:30:41 pm »
I never really roleplay religion -strongly-. I didn't really in D&D, and I don't now. Religion tends to get in the way, or really doesn't have much use in many adventures. The only character I have is only partly religious. Participates in some of the holidays, doesn't really follow the crowd, but that's about it. (I'm kind of like that, but I'm more-so atheist... I have my reasons, but this is about the game's religions) Until there's more of a reason to choose a religion (other than surviving the death realm so to speak), I'll just stick with the faiths that matches my character(s) the most (Kurora is Laanx, but my next one might just be Talad, or Xiosia)

I'm Kurora on the IC server. Don't get upset about her attitude, that's just how she is. I'm not really like that X3

AFSL

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 06:56:43 am »
Leyeli is an humble servant of Talad  :)