Author Topic: [RP] The Guilt Of Jacula  (Read 8979 times)

MellasFenixxes

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • Melly on DeviantArt
Re: [RP] The Guilt Of Jacula
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2009, 06:23:57 pm »
[I really had a fantastic time, watching the plot grow and thicken, and then adding to it with others as well. I know I've said this before, but it just keeps on getting better and better! Congratulations to you, Jacula, for having made all of this possible! And a congratulations for all of those who aided in creating a great world of RP in this event :) It really turned out amazing and I'm honored to have been a part of it.

The growing of friendships, bonds, and the meeting of new people. It's given me a great feeling of adventure. Thank you all, for this!
I guess we all feel the same thing right now... this isn't the end... Who knows it's just the beginning.  ;)  ]

Samcat

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2009, 04:46:27 am »
[ This was my first event as a participant, And it has really been a special experience! thanks to Jacula for putting all this work in, and shangshi, Mellas, Rigwyn, Cavi and Mogweh off course  :) I'm really looking forward to rping with all of you again! and in my opinion, this event deserves a sticky post or something  :sorcerer:]

Cavi

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2009, 02:46:03 am »
this event deserves a sticky post or something  :sorcerer:

I can't argue with that   :whistling:
I had a lot of fun and I'm eager to do it again. Thanks to all the great rpers and a honorable mention to Jacula, you know 3 is a magic number, how about another sequel? 
:innocent:
Cavi Iskaral [Permadead]
Ardeth Angstrom: Rogue extraordinaire
Jaida Pundactum: Sister to the infamous Jacula

jaculapundactum

« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2009, 04:42:49 am »
you know 3 is a magic number, how about another sequel? :innocent:

I have been absent lately due to some RL troubles, yet I am happy to inform you that another sequel is in the works and will be starting once I am able to play 0.5. In the mean time I encourage others to start events and develop story lines. Remember it doesn't have to be perfect to be entertaining  :) happy holidays
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:04:12 am by jaculapundactum »

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2009, 08:27:41 pm »
you know 3 is a magic number, how about another sequel? :innocent:

I have been absent lately due to some RL troubles, yet I am happy to inform you that another sequel is in the works and will be starting once I am able to play 0.5. In the mean time I encourage others to start events and develop story lines. Remember it doesn't have to be perfect to be entertaining  :) happy holidays

I am trying with Feonu, though nobody seems to be online when i am, and i dont think anybody wants to touch a smelly orphan with a medical mystery [glowing wound]

-sig by sarras

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2009, 11:57:55 am »
Nice event, good job Jacula.

On another note.

All Black Flame followers will perish in agony.
Long live Kull the Black-hearted!