Author Topic: preserving armor  (Read 2029 times)

rogerdv

• Traveller
    • View Profile
preserving armor
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:13:02 pm »
Is there any way to make armors last longer? Currently I have light armor for torso and legs, and they get damaged pretty fast. Using more armor parts or increasing Light armor level helps?

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: preserving armor
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:37:55 pm »
there is a skill called repair armor. look into it.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

rogerdv

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 01:11:19 pm »
Repairing armor is expensive, I have to buy the repair kit and spend trias to learn the skill. Right now Im more concerned about trias, I have almost 100 PP I cant spend because I dont have the money to pay training. Plus, repairing just restores part of the integrity.

Malunga

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:07:19 am »
You don't need to concentrate on developing your skills for repairing right now. Try to roleplay and find other players who have developed them already. Who knows, maybe you will be able to make a deal without spending tria.
Due to my observations leveling up certain armor level defenitely helps to make them stay longer without being damaged very much.

rogerdv

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 06:24:17 am »
Yes, I have found some really friendly people, but not very often (it is more common to see Hydlaa totally empty).

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:13:23 pm »
There are those who can repair armor for free for training.

Geceni

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 08:30:22 pm »
...Due to my observations leveling up certain armor level defenitely helps to make them stay longer without being damaged very much.

This is true of armor and weapons... the higher your skill with that particular armor or weapon, the longer they last.

SidneyHead

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 05:04:43 am »
I don't know how to play this game. :P I will be happy if there is someone who would teach me how. \\o// \\o// I think this kind of game is interesting. ;D

The Magic Of Making Up Review