Author Topic: Summoners!!!  (Read 545 times)

Aigon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Summoners!!!
« on: September 15, 2003, 08:10:57 pm »
u gotta have summoners i mean there great!!! and it cud be done so that u cud only b one after doin a certain profession an got so much experience and get new summons after u got so much more exp etc. (i luv final fantasy)

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 11:05:57 pm »
Now this is early, so I\'m just going to say this now.  We\'re going to ignore this post and let if fade into oblivion.  Go dig up an old better developed post on this if you want, I know it\'s somewhere around here.
Ninjas have feelings too.  Mostly they feel like dancing.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 11:49:49 pm »
I would like to focus more on his spelling then his question.
Let this educational cartoon summarize how I feel about you:

I short, I wish for you to burn in your own hellish pit of horrible spelling errors.

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Xordan

• Crystal Space Developer
  • Forum Addict
  • For God and the Empire
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 01:48:06 pm »
:O Now that\'s a bit harsh. Not everyone can spell as well as a 10 year old.
 :D  :D  :D

Aigon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 02:46:53 pm »
ok i have already took in that you want me to write properly but please grow up and dont resort to posting things in every messsage that a write because its just stupid and your taking away the pleasure of even bothering with these boards and the game. (lol i did like the comic strip though) and before you start commenting on my english i got an A in my gcse exam.

Aigon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 02:53:37 pm »
Originally posted by Aigon
ok i have already took in that you want me to write properly but please grow up and dont resort to posting things in every messsage that a write because its just stupid and your taking away the pleasure of even bothering with these boards and the game. (lol i did like the comic strip though) and before you start commenting on my english i got an A in my gcse exam.

sorry i felt bit stupid writing this, bad day and didn take the humour sorry, I take back reply and can see how its hard for people to take me seriously if im not going to write properly.

Aigon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 04:21:25 pm »
lol im an idiot, feel free to chip in

lostprophet

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 04:48:57 pm »
You do know Aigon that you can click edit at the top right of your post if you want to add something? Some people would consider three posts in a row spamming.

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 05:43:44 pm »
And as usual we can\'t let the threads die and they fly off topic....
Ninjas have feelings too.  Mostly they feel like dancing.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 10:48:00 pm »
Yeah, yeah, I might have been harsh as well.
My apologies, if anything.
I can see your spelling has improved, and I am just generally bored, so I have to result to critisism to maintain my status as this board\'s only remaining sarcastic \"la jeorke-ay\" (pardon my french)

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Silvereign

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2003, 02:28:55 am »
Let it be me to make this topic ON-topic again.

PlaneShift will have summoners, at least by reading and translating the race, class and magic descriptions. The developers do intend to add summoning into the world of PlaneShift, but just not as its own seperate class. That is, if the descriptions are true.

\"The truth is nothing more then a certain simple thought, which you may think of as true.\"

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2003, 02:17:14 pm »
If we do institute Summoning you are going to have to be patient, as well - don\'t expect us to have 30 different summons (or even 8 for that matter) when the \'summoning spells\' are first inroduced.  Unlike normal spells - a summoning spell would also require the modeling, texturing, storyline, and AI of the creature to be created.  I\'m sure you can see why such spells are going to take longer and may not be possible for a while (unless if you are willing to wait many months extra for patches - which I personally am not).

Aigon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2003, 08:57:06 pm »
yeah i can see that we can not expect to see this in the next update or the one after that but i think that it would be a good class to see in the future and i think time does need to be spent to think properly about background and how they will be implementated before being entered in game.