Author Topic: Guil board (instead of bill board =P)  (Read 211 times)

Danny

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Guil board (instead of bill board =P)
« on: July 14, 2004, 11:11:23 am »
Basicly the manager of the guild will pay 10 rubys to place an ad on the guil board in the city.. this is where members can view the guilds that are recruiting or wanting certain items in the game and apply/contact  them..

when the player views the guil board it will show them the ad from the guild and the word Online/Offline..

when the person that placed the ad is in the game it will say online and you can click it and it will automaticly go to your chat screen and say /tell and then you type your message/ reply.. and when its offline you cant click it..

Many thanks,
   Danny

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 01:20:01 pm »
i like it you have alot of ideas why not make a \"my ideas\" thread like i did it would be easier to keep track of

also it is an awsome idea :) just make the price a bit higher :P
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 01:21:01 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 01:28:10 pm »
10 rubies isn\'t anything (In MolecBlue) but if there were such a thing, I\'m not suprised if you have to pay every month to use it. Talk about serious taxation.
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

Danny

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 04:43:49 pm »
its just a vague discription of what i had planned.. you would pay 5 rubys per ad.. per month.. so you would pay 10 rubys to advertise to 2 members.. the players could take the add (via clicking it to contact the manager) it would basicly work like in real life shop windows... you pay per ad and the people intrested take that add.

i tried not to make it to complicated so that not to many new graphics, logics and scripts would be needed.. i was thinking of making the ad an item you could place in your invet but its a bit much..

Many thanks,
   Danny

Danny

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 04:45:43 pm »
Originally posted by Black_rose
i like it you have alot of ideas why not make a \"my ideas\" thread like i did it would be easier to keep track of

i dont plan the ideas they are just off the top of my head. most of them are influence by members posts such as your self. And it just gives me a different idea..

funny enough this idea actually came from reading rose\'s post on pking..

Many thanks,
   Danny