Author Topic: The Anti Pker says something.  (Read 2311 times)

Itazurakko

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2004, 09:03:29 pm »
Originally posted by rifft
So I think it\'s safe to assume that everyone wants PVP options available.

well not quite not everyone wants it availible, but most can live with it being avilvible if that avaliblity was done in a way they could ignore it.
Any technology distinqishible from magic, is insufently advanced - Issac Asimov

Detan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2004, 02:57:41 pm »
Ok if there was allout PKing this is how to make it fair. Have good aligned players and bad aligned players (Liek someone said they need to kill eachother but can\'t cause they need permission). Good allinged players can fight any bad aliggned player and vice versa and to prevent newb slaughter have them be neutral and have to be ask permission to be killed or they have to ask permission to kill anyone. And peopel can stay neutrall all there lives if they want. But if a guild is made it has to chose an alignment so if you want in a guild expect to do battle. Or if you commit crime your alignment will be turned to bad but if you do quests for lets say a church or something hero like then your alignment become good.This would solve all the complaints about guilds not being able to use espionage and sneaky kill eachother. And violence in public would result in officers comign after you and arresting you even if you are good or bad. whas you all think of that?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 03:01:05 pm by Detan »

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2004, 03:45:20 pm »
Originally posted by Kuiper7986
What\'s wrong with the arena idea? I mean what\'s the difference between fighting someone in a forest or fighting someone in a colleseum. The point is that you pk\'ers still get to fight someone right? Face it most pk\'ers like to grieve pk noobs and loot their items. Because you guys are afraid that it might be possible in a long run that you can\'t take loot items while fighting in a colleseum is the reason why you don\'t like the arena/colleseum idea. Don\'t give me that, reality, realistic, hoo haa. Why don\'t you make it so real that I just stab you in chest and you die, oh yah that\'s a real good pk\'ing. I\'d love to pk griever pker\'s.

Kuiper
                                    -The Anti Pker

Thanks for your time, I mean thanks for your pk\'ing time.

well lets see

1- kill stealers and loot stealers
2- liars and jerks
3- beggers and trash talkers
4- people in enemy clans and enemy guilds
5- hits and experiance
6- ars the fun part of all mmorpgs
7- eople who kill your friends

well here are the only reason i pk i only pk for loot if i really have to because im going on a mission  a quest or going out to war personaly i like the open pk and am for this side.

now the thing is this is good because if someone is doing something mean like blocking you from getting away from monsters and such but it also has its downs because of the whole inapropriate actions of some pkers known as mass pkers. that if we played tibia befor the skull system we should all know what happens then.

now arenas well,
people do not have to comply but here are the good things

ehem there are those who kill a person and that persons friends go after them, but that persons friends also hunt down the pkers guild and systematicly attack each one of them. there are random pkers and people who pk for fun wich is very fun but i no longer do that :)
the arena is a god idea in theory but it will oficially turn this game into another prunescrape and that a enough said.

in all neither is a good idea completely,
there needs to be either a mix or a open authority system.

mix,
well my idea is to have arena\'s and also in game kilometers so that after about 3 in game kilometers outsde of town it will be a free zone but inside towns there will be arenas for tounyments and such, guild wars will be to put it in lamen terms \"taken out side\" of course this will be accompanied with the want of town building to build towns for you\'re clan or guild to make it all the more powerful and sucsessful. it could be accompanied by many things including seiges and other possibilities

authority,
close to the last one but you can fight and kill in town but you will be a ward of the police for charges of \"insert race here\" slaughter and if yo get cought you would go to a jail but outside of towns and in arenas they would be safe this would make pkers think about it but have the option to still pk people for their reasons like bounties and stuff
« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 04:03:30 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!

Danny

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2004, 03:54:36 pm »
hello,

on the topic of anti pker and having a place to pk and pk newbs and all this non sense.. why not have the biding system..

its all explained here

http://www.planeshift3d.com/wbboard/thread.php?threadid=9536&boardid=21&styleid=3&sid=4c2853025e16068d025779548e5e2f00

you choose what items to bid on the fight wether or not you want to bid an item at all is up to you..

Many thanks,
   Danny