Author Topic: Join a Guild today !! Join ( The Assassins ) Guild  (Read 2109 times)

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2002, 03:49:59 am »
hmm meket really has a point there! i dont say that the hitman clan will collapse.. i think the current members of the hitman clan all kind ofknow each other by now, because the hitman clan isnt that extreme big... but i do think that there are many small guilds that just take anybody that wants to join as their member, just to grow, i don\'t think thats good for your guild..

o and Kada-EL if you ever need help with a feature (like a team-quest or something) what you cant do alone, EPE will be happy to help you with that feature (well atleast i am, and i think the rest will be happy 2 :D)
 :D  Alcapalis- EPE  :D
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2002, 04:18:39 am »
Thank you Alcapalis ;)

I\'m sure I will join a guild eventually. Maybe one day I should think about forming a guild around my tavern . A guild of friends, brewers, rogues and drinkers. What better place to have a guild house than a tavern! ;)

BTW good luck Caitiff :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2002, 04:20:27 am by Kada-El »

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2002, 04:41:21 am »
u could do that yeah, but i would wait a bit, so the majority of the current guilds have died.. because there r allready 20 guilds around here.. so its pretty hard to get members i think..
but well.. you would get members more easy i guess.. (because of your tavern that is :D)
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

YanRK

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2002, 06:59:15 am »
I\'m sure there\'ll be room for more than 20 guilds in planeshift. It is a MASSIVE multiplayer online RPG, isn\'t it? and you realy are sceptic of these small guilds, like mine arent you? oh well, i think that they will survive, but probably will stay small for the moment, but once planeshift is bigger... and it will get much bigger there will be plenty of people to join plenty of guilds :D
well, that my theory anyway. i hop it works out like that. well... you\'ve gota be optimistic.
Oh and its going to be a while before there are any guild based features in PS, but when they are implamented, there will be a real boom in the number of guild, don\'t you think?

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2002, 08:38:44 am »
well i dont think all the guilds are bad or something.. i only think there are to much.. and therefor some will not survive..
i also think that there will be room for more then 20 guild.. but there curently arent so very much player.. and not everybody wants to join a guild.. so i think 0 guilds is pretty much.. while we cant even play the game yet..
but again, i dont think most of the guilds are bad..  i only think some of them should have arrived a bit later :D
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2002, 09:24:42 am »
Hey! I was just looking around the board and decided to actually READ the threads....

Good luck with your guild  :D when i saw assassins guild i thought hmmm.....which i still havent figured out why i thought that but i will sooner or later

oh well 8o

YanRK

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2002, 12:48:01 pm »
well, i thinki can see where you\'re coming from :)
and i guess you\'re right.... to a degree :P

Caitiff

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Just a little thanks to a few people
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2002, 07:14:16 am »
Well thanks for the help out there... I do appreciate the views of you all !

I have tryed making a webpage ( still in the works and it sucks lol )

But at least my main character has a pic ( Hee Hee )

http://www.freewebz.com/theassassinsguild/

If anyone knows of an EASY... Free webpage site.. could you possibly let me know ... and thank you once again

P.S. Planeshift Designers .. if you do not wish me using that modified picture of him. PLZ just let me know and I will delete it... Just it helped alot and has assisted me in my Thoughts of a character... Thank you !
« Last Edit: May 19, 2002, 09:52:01 pm by Caitiff »
Join a Guild .... Join ( The Assassins Guild )

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2002, 03:30:17 am »
nice character.. looks really .. evil.. :D
but erhm about the site..
please work a bit more on it :D.. sorry to say it.. but you could make better pages.. (there are lots of home page wizzards on the web.. if you need one)
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2002, 10:46:03 am »
Man you should get a book on HTML, you can learn it over night, those stupid page builders suck arse.
The Great Linksunius

Shadowrak

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2005, 05:24:56 pm »
Im kinda a newb. I played during beta and have a ring of the ages or something from collecting crystals and im just really starting to play again now. Im looking for a good guild to join. That is serious and wont crumble quickly. I want this to be a permenant thing and I want a guild that will be something. I am will to be very devoted.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2005, 05:33:37 pm »
Whoa.  I read my post and was like, when the hell did I post this?

Then I realized it was three years ago.

Damn you, Shadowrak.  Don\'t confuse me again. ;(

Shadowrak

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2005, 05:59:22 pm »
sorry but are you recruiting? I went to your web site but nothing works there

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2005, 06:37:50 pm »
Small hint: Last post on this thread was three years ago. Sound active?

cmhitman

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 02:30:20 am »
could i get that trial unban gone or what?
i gets no luv
PROUD [SOLE]    HITMAN CLAN WILL RISE AGAIN!