Author Topic: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread  (Read 62548 times)

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
Re: [ORGANIZATION]The Dark Empire: Promotional Thread
« Reply #750 on: March 08, 2011, 09:40:50 pm »
Thanks Teshia, you're the type of player we should see around more often. Unlike Caraick, who just seeks to burn this thread down.

Anyways, just to report about a minor change to the promotional thread. It now includes information about the new elected Councillor post in the Council part. Have fun thinking about the magnitude of this change.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 08, 2011, 11:19:25 pm »
Thanks Teshia, you're the type of player we should see around more often. Unlike Caraick, who just seeks to burn this thread down.

You love me.  Watch me as I bask delightfully in the glittering rays of your affection.

Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

potare

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Potare the great
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 08, 2011, 11:20:35 pm »
Lol

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #753 on: March 09, 2011, 01:49:11 am »
Ok, so she's currently a mule alt for paying off our GH debt, but would I be able to apply to get my secondary character into the DE once I can get back to RPing her more? [the one actually named Tessra]
* Tessra pats Caraick's ego to remind him that it's ok, Tesh loves him anyway.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 09, 2011, 05:16:03 am »
Ok, so she's currently a mule alt for paying off our GH debt, but would I be able to apply to get my secondary character into the DE once I can get back to RPing her more? [the one actually named Tessra]

Everyone is welcome. I've had the pleasure of meeting one of your characters in-game and I'm sure the focus you place on roleplay will be welcomed with open arms.
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Alogen

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 10, 2011, 03:10:32 pm »
I would LOVE to join, how may I do so?

Elkarway

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 10, 2011, 03:28:44 pm »
I would LOVE to join, how may I do so?

You can go ingame, type /who dark empire and then /tell somebody who comes up.

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #757 on: March 14, 2011, 03:19:54 am »
Operation Infiltrate Dark Empire has moved from planning stages to preparation.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Shangshi

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 14, 2011, 03:55:02 am »
...Shangshi .....the best RPer{s} in game.

Thanks Tessra.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 14, 2011, 06:32:02 am »
No one gets within the Empire without working and bleeding for it. Quite literally. So we'd like to make known that we welcome all infiltrators with arms wide open.

Also, there's a new update.

The Dark Empire has now adopted a new system: The Imperial Houses.

These are the families of the Empire that have proven their loyalty time and time again. From now on, for an Imperial to be promoted into Overlord or Overseer he shall require to belong to one of these Imperial Houses, by marriage, adoption or natural birth.

The current Houses are:

The Imperial Bloodline, Greenmoon House:
The Greenmoon started out as a mercantile, nomad family that belonged to a very diverse circle of merchants, the Bloodclaw. Sangwa Greenmoon wasn't inclined towards the economy in the traditional way, so he integrated the Dark Empire and through relentless work raised through the ranks until his family was acknowledged by the Council of the Empire as the new Dynasty.
Members: Emperor Khado, Princess Morwen, Princess Yayelle.

The Dusk Force Warden, Goldsmith House: Overlord Roberet Goldsmith slowly climbed the Imperial ranks, working diligently at the side of great figures, the likes of Warlord Hwnae Klarm and Overlord Natrina Greenmoon. At the Empire's darkest hours he stood his ground and took a specially important role in re-establishing the Empire as the Empress Dowager Morwen's Chancellor. Emperor Khado Threesouls Greenmoon acknowledged his deeds and awarded him with an Imperial House. The Goldsmiths currently detain the duty of running the Dusk Force.
Members: Overlord Roberet, Scholar Gartheiz.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 09:03:53 am by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 14, 2011, 12:30:10 pm »
Operation Infiltrate Dark Empire has moved from planning stages to preparation.

We need a more obscure name for our plots, dearest... Operation Steal Zalya's Pelt might need to be re-named as well...
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 14, 2011, 05:13:45 pm »
You're just jealous we have these great ideas. Just disband the Order and join us already.

Join the Dark Empire!

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #762 on: March 15, 2011, 02:31:34 am »
You're right Sangwa.  We're completely and utterly jealous of you guys.  /disband The Adani Order.  /join Dark Empire

And yes, dear.. I'll get to work on those names right away.  Operation Sneaky Weasel commencing in 5...4...3...2...1...

[on a serious note, great job with the 2 houses.  I like being able to see where the titles come from, etc.  I'm just a bit sad that Garth had to take a last name xD ]

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 15, 2011, 02:05:23 pm »
Hahahaha. Well, a House should have more than one member, right?

Join the Dark Empire!

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 15, 2011, 05:25:15 pm »
Having a last name shouldn't be manditory! There's always the possibility of being orphaned or having been ' disgraced ' and no longer having a family name.
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.