Author Topic: [GUILD] The Dragon Council  (Read 31519 times)

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2005, 08:37:41 pm »
You dont have to state your case here Karsier, I agree with you on most of it.  But with Rioth inactive right now.. not much you can argue with other than Pestilence.  However, I would like to know what kind of tactics you guys use.  I havent figured out much yet for battle tactics with duels still a little awkward.

Tarel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
TBoA
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2005, 02:48:45 am »
I find it cowardless to attack the DC and Rioth now,
that he is away.
You know he is on vacation for some weeks now and
that he cant he online to defend him self, so i find .

I can personally state, that i did not use potions when
the war was on.
And from other members i dont know.
I like fair fighting.
But also on the other side, if some have used potions,
it\'s they\'re choice and right.
If it was not allowed DC and TBoA would have make an agreement about it.
And this was not done, for as far as i know.

I dont dislike you anyway. The war was war and now it\'s over.
Afterwards it is always easy talking, that the other side
did not play fair.

It\'s my opion you talk to Rioth about it, instead of
spamming this forum with hate-messages against
DC.
I could talk about Shalmaneser, Hirato, Ralas too.
A Vice-leader who betrays you, when you were in war
with TDC.
And even a member of you, who changes name,
because he offended Haggnah (a friend of you).
To prove i know who it is. Rakna became Tronta.
Is this loyalty in you\'re Guild, Karsier?

Greetings,

Tarel Barilele
Dragon Master
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 02:49:10 am by Tarel »
Greetings,

Tarel Barilele

Quote from DaveG: I've said it before, and I'll say it again, please don't blame the game when you screw up.

Shadowfax

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2005, 03:21:38 am »
Originally posted by gladiator76
I find it cowardless to attack the DC and Rioth now,
that he is away.
You know he is on vacation for some weeks now and
that he cant he online to defend him self, so i find .

If you read Karsier\'s post it says he wasn\'t attacking Rioth because he admitted to using the potions. And BTW there are atleast 162 other DC members that can defend the guild. Don\'t leave all the responsibilty to the leader.

Maybe next time your guilds should establish some basic rules before having a war.
Aldarion "Shadowfax" Celeblasse, Dinafea - The Calen Vakhar   Cynwrig

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2005, 06:52:37 am »
It amuses me that you warrior-types are so foolish as to consider the skill to wield a sword more honorable than the intelligence to drink a potion.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2005, 09:06:41 am »
Jimmyknife is an Aspirant of the Dark Empire. This means he\'s not a full-fledged member, he\'s a potential member under probation.
Since he is an Aspirant, it\'s supposed that he uses his own judgement. This way we\'ll understand if his ways conflict or not with ours.

Being this bold doesn\'t help him much, it shows he lacks discretion, but I did told him he could pursue his personal feuds.

And Valbrandr, as her Magesty once said \"I don\'t want my members do be brainless zombies.\" If Jimmy wishes to keep the Dragon Council as his enemy while trying to become a full-fledged member, that\'s his choice.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Karsier

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2005, 10:37:18 am »
Gladiator76:
First, I was NOT attacking TDC, i was just telling Jimmyknife that it would be hard for him to take down TDC due to the potions, read AGAIN if your having trouble understanding me. We were not been able to made an agreement about this because RIOTH DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THE POTIONS, I had to find out myself.

and please, don\'t talk as if you know my guild, you know nothing! Shal left because the ROE was keeping him from killing TDC, you were all in safe zones while we ran as your bait so we can drag you guys out! Hirato left cuz shal was his \"friend\" plus he\'s a moron (check our forums to see) Ralas was in TBoA to avenge his friend from TDC, he left shortly before the war. About Rakna, changing his name has no effect on TBoA, HE IS STILL IN TBoA!!!! he feels he has a price on his head so he changed name, but he is still a TBoA.

So please, if you don\'t know what the hell your talking about concerning my Guild, better shut your mouth.

and I wasnt attacking Rioth, in fact, I was showing how I respect him because he confessed to me, he didn\'t deny using the potions, he didn\'t deny he raised his HP up tp 300 on duels

EDIT: BTW, hirato and ralas was NOT my vice leader, only Shal.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 10:41:06 am by Karsier »

Strike fear to one\'s enemy by showing them none

jimmyknife

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2005, 10:42:59 am »
Thank you for the advise Karsier but i think i am going to lay low for a bit.
Jimmik: proud Dragoon in the Dark Empire. Keeping order and breakin\' faces.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2005, 02:08:06 pm »
Wow, between Gladiator76 and Karsier, this is becoming really pathetic... Now all we need is someone to come in and shout \"You\'re not the boss of me!\".

Seriously people, why do you even care what others think? Karsier, are you trying to impress Gladiator76? If not, why even bother explaining yourself to him? Gladiator76 do you really care what Karsier thinks of your guild? If not, why attack him?

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2005, 02:11:47 pm »
Phinehas in a Mediator role.... Weird.

/me stops drinking his ale because of the mild hallucinations  :D .

Karsier

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2005, 02:28:26 pm »
Phinehas, Im not impresing anyone, specialy not a TDC... Gladiator76\'s last statement about my guild was wrong and it insults me, so I explained it to him, I didn\'t know that was impressing him. -_-

DaveG

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
Wow... that \"war\" is still having fallout?...  Guess I need to read this area of the forums more often...  :P

If feel the need to point out the one thing about potions no one has done:  Potions last till logout.  This is widely exploitable.  Rioth could buff up with potions, and just stay on forever, but I crash every once in a while.  (I get the mem leaks bad... probably because I don\'t have enough RAM.  Stupid laptop...)  This sort of exploit was something I did not foresee, and I did not put it in the R.O.E.  (I wrote the thing...)  Though unfortunately, I don\'t see how one would enforce it.

As far as I\'m concerned, the war was botched...  Shal screwed the whole thing up.  TDC killed me a few times, I killed some of them a few times... whatever...  If TDC ever wants to do another friendly war (without the potions, which I can\'t use) so be it.  I have many friends in TDC, and would quite like to fight them in friendly competition.

::  PlaneShift Team Programmer  ::

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2005, 04:05:36 pm »
Originally posted by Karsier
Phinehas, Im not impresing anyone, specialy not a TDC... Gladiator76\'s last statement about my guild was wrong and it insults me, so I explained it to him, I didn\'t know that was impressing him. -_-

Oh come now, don\'t play dumb. Perhaps \"impressing\" isn\'t the right word, but I\'m sure it was fairly easy to see that what I meant was, why do you even care if he insults your guild? What does it matter? How does his opinion affect you? Let him think what he wants, if he\'s mistaken, it\'s his loss, not yours.

And Valb, what\'s all this as me in a mediator role?

Karsier

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2005, 04:22:08 pm »
I lie to clear things up, didn\'t know that was so bad... how bout you, if I insult your guild, your not gonna do anything? maybe thats the way you handle things, but not me.

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2005, 04:33:01 pm »
Lets not get DCs thread closed will Rioth is away.  Lets stay on track instead of getting to personally involved.

Kiramon

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2005, 04:33:32 pm »
Originally posted by Karsier
I lie to clear things up, didn\'t know that was so bad...

it is bad to lie... just joking

come on, whats the point in continuing this?

1. you have learnt from the war, that you gotta agree on rules before starting them.

2. your just messing poor Rioths guild thread up -.-

now go on with your lives... not a command, but an advice