Author Topic: Not Classes life styles  (Read 317 times)

Azora

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Not Classes life styles
« on: September 07, 2002, 01:09:17 am »
OK i got IT!, i love this idea what if the lower level building skill was to make a tent, that way we could wander out and go camping for a bit (tent should dissapre after 100% useage), and for cooking - a camp fire (burt toast optional). Sewing could use animal fur from local wild life to dress your char (this completes the hunter system of life). We can have trades and groups of skills that make us a productive and inovative charter. Tents should be used to sleep in, this restores health a 3x normal speed and food is to keep stainma high (endurance). As for clothing well lets just say opossum is in.

For those flying fellows making maps may be the way to go, they could also be tinkers and make compasses.

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 01:15:17 am »
What have you been smoking?

Our Goal ----> Domination of all Nations

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 04:57:31 am »
Uhh yeah, There are many games that do this, All it would do is you have the tent in your inventory and you click it and it heals some health, it would most likely be to much to actually have a tent and construct a camp site, this is a Free Online RPG meaning no one is getting paid and since its Online and free they do not have the resources Paid or Single PLayer RPGs do to store all the data it would take.
The Great Linksunius

David_HD

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 07:41:44 am »
I kinda like the idea of having to set up camp and keep watch and everything. Makes for a more immersive experience. Not sure how it\'d actually work, though.