Author Topic: Save the Guilds!  (Read 2816 times)

Shadowfax

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 01:03:48 am »
Ok well I put up a temporary CV site. The new url is:
http://www.silverleaf.cyberkit.biz/CalenVakhar/
Aldarion "Shadowfax" Celeblasse, Dinafea - The Calen Vakhar   Cynwrig

lynx_lupo

• Veteran
  • Sorbus aria!
    • View Profile
    • Linux pri nas
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 02:50:46 am »
nice, although I still like the old one better.  :D
"Amor sceleratus habendi"- Ovid
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you eat them." -Godzilla

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:11 am »
CALEN VAKHAR: No site (http://shadowfaxx.t35.com/, http://www.calenvakhar.sferahost.com/ neither). Aendar, still with us?

Mmmm kinda.
The site looks good Shadow.

I get very little time on the computer nowadays, hence my \'disappearance.\'

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Lordbug

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Magic Mugs!
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge Seekers guild
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2005, 05:32:37 am »

Spots a few people who suddenly fell asleep.

Actually I just got up and was still sleepy till I read that... but then again I usually wake up arround this hour no matter when I wake up... :P

Nice site btw, cool elvish looking font, and has lots of green :D
"Lordbug" Dosaki, Chancellor of Knowledge Seekers Guild

Where does the PlaneShift Modding Community live nowadays?

Bardialus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2005, 11:18:30 am »
Hello all,
I\'ll take this moment to clarify that although the Ovates forum is dead; this is due to a point of or lack thereof of news that could be shared with the guild, we are still a functioning guild, though a slightly diminished guild at present.

Our main form of conversation and \'learning\' as a guild is mainly in-game for us nowadays, plus we have only recently begun to emerge once again in the community.

This form and way of communicating between ourselves is the most efficient for us, as it pretty much embodies the way that our characters perceive our way of RPing.

The most active of us in the Planeshift world are focusing on experiencing the game, and learning from it before we focus on recruiting people to our guild, hence the small amount of members we have.

When we meet a player that wants to join the guild then we ask them to post on the forum, that is another reason why there hasn\'t been many postings, there doesn\'t seem to be that many people that want to join our guild.  Although many guilds would view this as a negative thing, we see it as also a positive thing as it allows us to concentrate on our learning.

We are still here, and I think we will still be for a while to come yet.

Bardialus.

OOC I\'m having problems getting onto the URPS site......the link doesn\'t work anymore for me it reroutes to a dead link.
Ovates: With a story we can change the world

http://www.Ovates.tk

Annah

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 02:07:16 pm »
OOC I\'m having problems getting onto the URPS site......the link doesn\'t work anymore for me it reroutes to a dead link.

Pay more attention to what has been already said.
- Black Order -

Bardialus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 06:14:03 pm »
eheh sorry Annah,

I re-read the thread, got it the second time.
Ovates: With a story we can change the world

http://www.Ovates.tk

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 03:00:00 am »
I forgot, just a note, Dark Empire is no longer a member of the URPS organization

I\'ve already taken care of that. In fact, I did it before Cad began this thread. And since Princess Aelya wanted the Dark Alliance over, I also told him to take off that membership.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 04:22:32 pm »
Indeed you did, thanks again for the information Sangwa and everyone here.

Have no worries, Bardialus, I\'m only asking. I hope you\'ll soon have more success with recruitment; even if you want to focus on learning, won\'t fresh blood help you up the learning curve? ;)  Try to make your site and forums more attractive, maybe?

Catches a glimpse of Aendar and waves just before he turns back and vanishes into the woods

fken

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 07:55:42 pm »
Originally posted by CadRipper
  • BROTHERS OF THE SHADOWS: Forums are closed, with what seems to be a farewell message. Fken, maybe you know something?
Yeah... unfortunately I know...Bhas said me his guild is disbanded. Im sorry.

For the ones who tried to reach the edhelgarth website and dont success I dunno whats happenning with my webhost and will try to repair everything... but off course my guild is still alive ! (who said like the king ???)

PS : contact the leaders before doing anything wrong, Cad ;-)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 07:59:57 pm by fken »

Induane

• Veteran
  • What should I put here?
    • View Profile
    • Vaalnor Inc.
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 07:22:45 am »
   * URPS: Induane, are you hosting this one? (http://www.plexus.shacknet.nu/ps/index.php) I never got this link to work...

I\'m not the actual host that would be MiLosh or Lishom (depending where he is :).   His cable modem went out recently after returning from vacation.  Until his ISP sends him one our site will be out.  

His server also hosts \"The Sentinels of the Ragnarok\" site, so as the URPS site is down so is our site.  They will be back up soon.  Our ISP took a dump on us as well so we have been inactive except for me at work, as we currently have no connectivity.  I\'ve been saying we\'d be back online soon for quite a while now but it finally loooooks like it will happen this week.  I don\'t have a timeline on the site though, but it will return :)   Fear not all niether the URPS nor The Sentinels of the Ragnarok are gone.

Auran

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Quite pants really...
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2005, 10:36:43 am »
Yo d00ds and dudettes! wassup? BTW I was passing by and thought i\'d tell everyone that the jig was long up for Moonlit Council. There aint nothing much to say besides that.

Never start a guild if you are employed as my gramps once told me. The guys I started it out with just kinda went on to live their lives just like me. I wonder why Kada hasn\'t kicked it from her list yet? Could it because she secretly loves me? If so *rushes at Kada with arms open and puckered lips* \"I LOVE YOU TOO DARLING!!!!\" :D:P.

Auran. No More.
Forget you ever knew me kid.

CadRipper

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • merry troublemaker
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2005, 12:20:35 pm »
Originally posted by fken PS : contact the leaders before doing anything wrong, Cad ;-)

Don\'t worry, I\'m not that silly. But posting here is probably better to reduce the list of people that I\'ll have to hunt down, and at the same time it allows everyone to see who\'s still around.

Sorry about Bhasmithal, I kind of liked this guild. I hope they\'ll still be around.

@Induane: yes Annah pointed me to Mi... Li..., err, the correct thread ;)

Cad hears Auran\'s comment, sighs and wonders what to do about that.

Another troll... having been out of the loop, haven\'t you? Thanks for your reply anyway, and good luck in your travel.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2005, 09:10:47 am »
Yes, Ashes is dead. After Tybalt left, I realized that it was rather pointless. The original idea behind Ashes was just a group of friends thrown together by circumstances, dedicated to defending each other. Well, by the time I was the only \"original\" member left, I realized that recruiting a whole new set of members would destroy what Ashes was created to be. So, after a little time convincing Cyl, I decided to disband the guild. Try not to cry too hard.

In other news, this means that if anyone is interested in recruiting me or Cyl, feel free to mention it. We are also toying with the idea of starting a new guild of some sort.

Valbrandr

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2005, 04:15:31 pm »
I just want to say that you have my condolenses.  Its too bad that Ashes has disapated.  Im not going to try and recruit you because Im sure you will either land with a \"more/better\" established guild or create one yourself.

PS I hope our site will be back up soon so we can chat Phinehas.