Author Topic: XML error on Laanx.fragnetics webpage  (Read 447 times)

DeathsAngel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
XML error on Laanx.fragnetics webpage
« on: March 12, 2006, 07:16:16 pm »
The title almost explain all the problem :P

http://laanx.fragnetics.com/

When you load it and try to get the Server news, About or Stats you can see an error appear under the stats title.

XML error: Invalid document end at line 1

EDIT: Wasn\'t sure if it was the place... but I thought it was the best place to write this little bug.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 07:17:45 pm by DeathsAngel »

acraig

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 07:50:33 pm »
Yes, I am working on that the best I can. The laanx server was recently updated with new versions of php and mysql so I am not quite sure yet why the script is not building the xml files correctly yet.
----------
Andrew
"For all I know, she's lying, everyone's lying; welcome to the Internet"

Gripen

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 10:18:29 pm »
Also on this page the rolling stats lines aren\'t working.
The other day there were 155 people on line--that information never showed up, and they are stuck at the same time they were then.  [If this graphs are supposed to be working at the moment.]

Karyuu

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 11:09:39 pm »
I had a hard time figuring out what you mean, Gripen... :> When the server is down, the lines about how many players are online or the report time remain static.
Judge: Are you trying to show contempt for this court, Mr Smith?
Smith: No, My Lord. I am attempting to conceal it.

Nilrem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
blah
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 06:41:32 am »
No, he means the \"Stats\" page.

None of the charts that were created dinamically making nice graphs are now working. As he says, they\'re freezed.
You can check that when you select \"stats\" or click on \"total online\" the graphics that are generated are always the same ones, because since the server was rebuilt that functionality is missing.
Previously, those graphics were generated in \"real time\" so you were able to see both the daily, weekly and monthly charts and use specially the daily one, to check about crashes the server had during the day. Hope this clarifies a bit the idea, as I think Gripen was referring to that ;)

issue is fixed from long ago.  --neko
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 01:45:23 pm by neko kyouran »
Are there any MoonSeekers left?